gus and boise state

aubiefifty

Gus can’t get out of his own way. Weird 4&1 call and then why would you toss that when you are destroying them on the ground ?

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Gus can’t get out of his own way. Weird 4&1 call and then why would you toss that when you are destroying them on the ground ?

Big facts Bowser is hammering them. That was more of a turning point than that INT IMO. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

Big facts Bowser is hammering them. That was more of a turning point than that INT IMO. 

Looks like he will do it now. 6 minutes left in the game. Might as well run clock. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

If Boise ends up winning, does that interception haunt Gus and turn him into his super conservative self for the rest of the season..and UCF start losing games in 2018 LSU fashion?

Its temporary. They're about to play 6 junior colleges. Maybe another knatty.

• Like 1

That’s ball game. UCF made a great comeback . I don’t know what to think of them. They essentially dominated both sides of the ball and won by less of a possession. Boise St has some work to do. Very questionable coaching. Let’s pray we play a complete four quarters of ball. 

• Like 1

Welp, that's it. Boise state QB with arguably one of the worst late game decisions I have ever seen, if not the worst. Cost them a chance at winning the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Welp, that's it. Boise state QB with arguably one of the worst late game decisions I have ever seen, if not the worst. Cost them a chance at winning the game.

Along with that dropped easy pick that led to a TD for UCF. 

• Like 2