from what i am hearing

aubiefifty

15 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Get the best on the field . Love the intel

i shamelessly stole it for you guys. grins

23 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Sounds like Davis was pushing Finley!

Based on Harsin's comments on DD in his PC, it sounds like he was impressed with his QB savviness. 

So it's possible that DD does push Finley. I think the key will be is IF DD can truly grasp the passing plays and understanding progressions and making adjustments fast enough in the pocket to  make plays downfield. 

I didn't see where DD played at all with the 1s, but just the 3's. Someone on the field will have to verify.

20 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I didn't see where DD played at all with the 1s, but just the 3's. Someone on the field will have to verify.

Seems to be a lot of conflicting info around this.  I've seen "indsiders" claim he was mostly with the 3s.  Then someone he had a TD pass to Canion.  So probably had some work with the 2 group.  Harsin mentioned they all got 35 snaps each.  We obviously don't have enough players for 3 full groups, so some mixing and matching.

Who knows.  Friday's rotation will be interesting to watch.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:33 PM, au302 said:

Sorry guys don’t mean to overreact but there’s no excuses for Nix, first scrimmage or not. The DD news is great though. Dude just absolutely balled out apparently 

Roll out Bo = Not good 🤬

10 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Roll out Bo = Not good 🤬

lets hope he is just distracted by his new girlfriend.............lol

Archived