I could use your prayer

tbone4jc

So very sorry for your loss.  Prayers lifted for healing and understanding.   Perhaps she can be the glue for the family even more so from up above.  Keep the faith.  

• Love 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

my second ex has four or five cancer spots on her liver. she had a tumor removed from her intestines and has to use a bag. she said they are giving her a decent survival rate but i think she is holding back on me. i still love that woman. chemo messed her complexion up and her teeth are falling out but she still has her hair. it is a tuff thing to deal with and i am not sure there is really any way to prepare anyone for it.

I respect you and your loved ones for all that you’ve endured.  My sister-n-law literally deteriorated before our eyes.  When her liver shut down, she swelled up so much that her flesh ruptured.  I’m glad that I was able to be there for her and my brother but the image of suffering is forever embedded in my mind.  

Hang tuff!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family during this very difficult time.🙏

• Love 1

I am so very sorry, tbone.  May the God of all understanding be with you today and in the days to come as you mourn the loss of your sister. Having lost immediate family members, I know that it changes things, but it can make you  make the effort and pull together to love and appreciate each other more. You and yours family are in my prayers. 🙏🏻

• Love 1

19 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

I just lost my sister this morning at 12:40 from liver cancer. She was like a mother to me because when my parents died when I was 13, she took me in even though she was young. She was diagnosed in November of 2020 with stage 4 cancer. The last few weeks were rough. We need prayers because she was the glue that held our family together. Thanks in advance...

Sorry, man. That's awful. She sounds like a great woman

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/13/2021 at 1:10 PM, tbone4jc said:

I just lost my sister this morning at 12:40 from liver cancer. She was like a mother to me because when my parents died when I was 13, she took me in even though she was young. She was diagnosed in November of 2020 with stage 4 cancer. The last few weeks were rough. We need prayers because she was the glue that held our family together. Thanks in advance...

🙏🙏🙏

• Love 1

On 8/13/2021 at 1:10 PM, tbone4jc said:

Prayers bud. 

• Love 1

My condolences to you and your family, praying for God's comforting presence in your lives 

• Love 1

“On earth as it is in heaven”. I pray that the same peace and wholeness she’s experiencing with the Creator would take hold of your family and that Christ would be that glue that binds each of you together.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sending love and strength. Your sister sounds like an amazing person. May her spirit live on in you and may you find peace little by little. Until then, lean into the tears. There's a little bit of healing in them. 

• Love 2

Praying for you and your family.  Your sister sounds like an amazing person, taking you in and caring for you the way she did.  

My deepest condolences.

• Love 1