Hudson sliding down the depth chart?

aubiefifty

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

What? You just said that you believe that CBH is trying to manipulate the media.  That is exactly what Tom Green was hinting at. Maybe Tate and the like of them can differentiate the two like ADULTS. They can be upset with CBH about restriction of the media outlet and understand throwing a hat is not being less professional 

Tom Green of AL.com wrote in his practice observations that he believed the hat was a way for Harsin to earn goodwill with the press in a somewhat manipulative fashion.

I never read this article and initial comments came from a twitter post agreeing that it was "Odd".

The later statements about him manipulating the media were my own and you can see the responses as pretty much being accurate.  I don't see anything wrong with Harsin manipulating sheeps in the media.

I guess that's my difference.  I don't think Harsin's actions are really bad, just unusual.  Recruiting sites were mad at him, not they are all of a sudden supportive of him.  Maybe there's a trade off b/c the "papers" are huffing about being neutral.  

Either way, that'll go away in a day, they'll still do their jobs, and Hoke/others are happy that Harsin "promoted" Auburn and they got a free hat.

Promoted vs Manipulate is really just connotation and semantics.

23 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i got to see bob marleys band with a handful of his sons at jax state years ago and they were killer.

Yeah I saw Bob in Jamaica playing in some local bars a few times. Saw a lot of thing in Jamaica man

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah I saw Bob in Jamaica playing in some local bars a few times. Saw a lot of thing in Jamaica man

Maybe you like @bigbird so much because he reminds you of jerk chicken

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

were you hanging out with keith richards?

36 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not to keep derailing the thread but this would have been epic lol

Man I thought it was real....I got so excited

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I never read this article and initial comments came from a twitter post agreeing that it was "Odd".

The later statements about him manipulating the media were my own and you can see the responses as pretty much being accurate.  I don't see anything wrong with Harsin manipulating sheeps in the media.

I guess that's my difference.  I don't think Harsin's actions are really bad, just unusual.  Recruiting sites were mad at him, not they are all of a sudden supportive of him.  Maybe there's a trade off b/c the "papers" are huffing about being neutral.  

Either way, that'll go away in a day, they'll still do their jobs, and Hoke/others are happy that Harsin "promoted" Auburn and they got a free hat.

Promoted vs Manipulate is really just connotation and semantics.

You and @DAG are walking a fine line and about to cross it......I'm telling if this goes two more pages

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You and @DAG are walking a fine line and about to cross it......I'm telling if this goes two more pages

I apologize to the entire message that @DAG

And I used a message board to reply to each other and post things

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not to keep derailing the thread but this would have been epic lol

Guess he is trying to manipulate the fans!! How unprofessional!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I apologize to the entire message that @DAG

And I used a message board to reply to each other and post things

2 more pages, and I'm not scared. I have golf's number on speed dial

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

2 more pages, and I'm not scared. I have golf's number on speed dial

Ok, fine. Let's go. I've eaten weed drugs, drank a few growlers, and now sipping on to go Margs (thanks Covid)... I cna do two pages easy. 

Say something that's 98.7% my view with a slight twist and let us fight over semantics!!!! 

Edited by W.E.D

8 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Early Bob when they were playing doo whop?

15 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Early Bob when they were playing doo whop?

Not quite but Bob was a fan of do whop mid to late 70's all raggae when he played in the bars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

The hat complainer, really get this guy off the AU beat

And he has the nerve to talk about integrity? What a ******* clown bro

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Holy s***, can't believe I'm just now seeing this.  I don't care if we win a game this year, I love Coach Harsin!

Edited by USATiger

I was watching the Cowboys preseason game tonight and on the first drive Gallup dropped a wide open 6 us pass on 3rd down.......They went right back to him on 4th down and he caught it and got the first.

That's crazy.