Big Kat has words about AU

WFE12

12 hours ago, USATiger said:

For the record, I don't hate Gus, I just despise the man. 

That's your choice, if you want to live that way.

12 hours ago, USATiger said:

Either way, I think most of us can agree that no matter what job you do in life, no matter what the pay is, you should do that to the best of your ability.  That isn't the case with Gus and that isn't disputable.  

To the contrary, that's very disputable.  You are saying that a man who thought about football every waking minute was a slacker. That doesn't make any sense. You are saying that a man who worked his way to the very top of his profession is a slacker. That doesn't make any sense. Slackers don't reach the top.

You have no way of knowing whether Gus or any human being other that yourself performed to the best of his ability.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I've never been as big as a fool as you were when you said Big Cat wouldn't sign with Auburn, two hours before he signed with Auburn. Then there was your "the whole defensive staff is going to be fired tomorrow" debacle, followed two days later by the "whole defensive staff is walking off the job tomorrow" double down. It took you three years to come up with some feeble excuse for passing that bad information.

Had I known how mad you get when people point out the false info you pass on, I'd have kept a record. It would be pretty long by now.

Let's be honest could we really blame the defensive staff if they walked off the job with the way Gus and the offense were screwing them the last 3+ plus years. Also before I'm accused of being anti-Gus here I'm not. It's just reality that the defense was carrying the team the last few years. Steele gets a bad rep but I do give him and the entire defensive staff credit for not bailing earlier

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Let's be honest could we really blame the defensive staff if they walked off the job with the way Gus and the offense were screwing them the last 3+ plus years.

That's not the point. The point is that the information was passed as a cold, hard fact that was going to happen. It was told twice, once that they'd be fired and once that they were walking off the job. It was false information.

27 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's not the point. The point is that the information was passed as a cold, hard fact that was going to happen. It was told twice, once that they'd be fired and once that they were walking off the job. It was false information.

Fair enough. I'm not gonna get between y'all on that one but I find that he posts reliable info, at least for the most part. It's not fair to expect anyone of us to be 100% accurate. We all make bad predictions, pass on bad info, etc from time to time. Part of being human. Info like this such as the T-Will stuff is painful and hard to believe. I don't like it either. Hope it's false for a lot of reasons. I take everything with a grain of salt on here, but I also acknowledge just how damning this is if true as well as the fact that this very well could be true, even if I don't want it to be

Oh my bad, I thought this was the other "arguing with Mikey about how dumb Gus was for three pages thread."

Okay, here's my two cents...he sure as hell didn't say Alabama because well......We finished 6-4..??? Yeah UCF could beat Auburn. They've shown they've can beat one of  Gus's best teams. However 2021-2022 and Coach Hars' Auburn remains to be seen. 

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If you view him saying they could beat Auburn as class-less, then 99% of SEC football discussion isn’t for you 

It's interesting that you think that.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

I've never been as big as a fool as you were when you said Big Cat wouldn't sign with Auburn, two hours before he signed with Auburn. Then there was your "the whole defensive staff is going to be fired tomorrow" debacle, followed two days later by the "whole defensive staff is walking off the job tomorrow" double down. It took you three years to come up with some feeble excuse for passing that bad information.

Had I known how mad you get when people point out the false info you pass on, I'd have kept a record. It would be pretty long by now.

Lol. Get mad when people point out I've been wrong? Since when? No excuse on the defensive staff stuff. It is what was said by Steele to a couple of us in Mobile. I don't care if you think it's true or not. Big Cat? Wow, huge miss by me. Not sure how I will recover from being wrong on that one. 

You are a bitter fool. Who was wrong on almost 90% of the stuff you spew here. The LB situation. The absurd OL number / recruiting stuff. Gus. Gus's offense. I could go on and on.  I really don't have to do point any of this out, most on the board know this just with you going on and on about this. 

The OL and numbers thing you still are trying to argue is so of the dumbest stuff ever brought up here. Legit clown show. You are so laughed at, I'm embarrassed for you. 

Always fun when mom's jump in.  In the last decade Gus has had a pretty equal number of Black/White QBs starting.  I'm guessing she's talking about Gatewood?  

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Always fun when mom's jump in.  In the last decade Gus has had a pretty equal number of Black/White QBs starting.  I'm guessing she's talking about Gatewood?  

Think we see why Big Cat was told to play elsewhere. 

And mom just secured any chance of benefitting from Auburn alumni for Mr Bryant and his future endeavors.  Not to mention his affiliation with the team that he ruined himself. So glad this guy is not here to be a quote on quote “leader”.  Seems like a Mikey kinda guy though, a total clown.

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Classy woman

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I wish Auburn would one day play a black quarterback...I bet we'd have success with them.

10 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

And mom just secured any chance of benefitting from Auburn alumni for Mr Bryant and his future endeavors.  Not to mention his affiliation with the team that he ruined himself. So glad this guy is not here to be a quote on quote “leader”.  Seems like a Mikey kinda guy though, a total clown.

What I find so funny about Bryant and his Mom taking shots at Auburn is this...he just left the team that he is ripping to play for the Coach he put that team in the position it is in.  If Auburn is that bad...why go play for the Coach who sunk the ship?

30 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Think we see why Big Cat was told to play elsewhere. 

Is this a fact or assumption?

15 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

What I find so funny about Bryant and his Mom taking shots at Auburn is this...he just left the team that he is ripping to play for the Coach he put that team in the position it is in.  If Auburn is that bad...why go play for the Coach who sunk the ship?

It really makes no sense.  If he went to FSU and said it, would make a little sense.  But you just left a team, destroyed by the coach you followed.

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It really makes no sense.  If he went to FSU and said it, would make a little sense.  But you just left a team, destroyed by the coach you followed.

It makes sense if he has a vendetta against the current HC.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

It makes sense if he has a vendetta against the current HC.

Did Harsin tell him to go?  WDEWDE mentioned it above and it seems like he's usually speaking truth.  Was the first I've seen of it

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Did Harsin tell him to go?  WDEWDE mentioned it above and it seems like he's usually speaking truth.  Was the first I've seen of it

It sounds like it. That rumor was going around when he left . Surprised you are just hearing about it. This kind of validates it for me.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It sounds like it. That rumor was going around when he left . Surprised you are just hearing about it. This kind of validates it for me.

Wasn't he going to come back, then all of a sudden left?  Timeline kinda makes sense, but I don't really recall many rumors around him going.

It’s sickening when someone, who’s sour over a situation, makes a claim that’s  so wrong and over the top. She really needs help.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Wasn't he going to come back, then all of a sudden left?  Timeline kinda makes sense, but I don't really recall many rumors around him going.

From what I remember he was practicing in the spring and then all of a sudden he wasn’t dressed for A day. That is when the rumors started . I am paraphrasing here but I remember CBH stating something to the fact that we need guys who are going to be accountable and buy in. Next thing I know there is a little mass exodus of players hitting the transfer portal. I am not big on coincidences 

12 hours ago, gr82be said:

You give some folks an audience or outlet and they don't make the best decisions.

Which is probably the best description of college football boards like this ever.

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yep, Mr. went to a bottom dwelling sec school and still doesn't start Gatewood

Willing to bet this is the type of person to blame all their shortcomings and problems in life in the white devil opposed to taking responsibility. 

Archived