Big Kat has words about AU

WFE12

9 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

And that will be their peak.   Under gus, it is all down hill after year one

It's so wild how some folks still point to 2013 rather than the steady decline after. I guess they also stan Terry Bowden and Gene Chizik. 

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yep. bama is definitely going to play better and harder because of what that new DL said over the summer. We were a trap game for them but now they've got it circled. saban probably isn't thinking about much else tbh. 

I'll bring up again the story that MJ told on that ESPN doc, about how he eviscerated a rookie one night. Just went at him nonstop on both ends and humiliated him all night. He said it was because the kid made some fairly innocuous comment that could be construed as mildly and vaguely disrespectful towards MJ. Thing is, the kid never said it. MJ made the whole thing up to motivate himself. 

Y'all really gotta let that go. 

I will respectfully say refer to the Georgia championship game. Those comments against them didn’t age well.

Also see what happened to players that actually said something about Jordan. Refer to Portland getting drugged . 
I am done with it all off topic. Stay safe and week 1 is coming real soon.

Edited by e808

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Did you just call me a warrior?!?!?!

That is exactly what you should take away from that…

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, e808 said:

I will respectfully say refer to the Georgia championship game. Those comments against them didn’t age well.

Please don't tell me that you think that any comments made by Auburn staff or players had anything to do with that outcome?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, e808 said:

Also see what happened to players that actually said something about Jordan. Refer to Portland getting drugged . 
I am done with it all off topic. Stay safe and week 1 is coming real soon.

Oh, and that is exactly my point about the Jordan story. What happened to Portland would have happened to Portland regardless.

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Please don't tell me that you think that any comments made by Auburn staff or players had anything to do with that outcome?

If u don’t think that crap talking motivates another team either u havent played sports before or u are truly trolling. That’s why it’s called bulletin board material or gaslighting. I digress. Done talking about it.

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

If u don’t think that crap talking motivates another team either u havent played sports before or u are truly trolling. That’s why it’s called bulletin board material or gaslighting. I digress. Done talking about it.

I've played a lot of sports and I'm not trolling. 

But yes, I'm good with dropping it. 

15 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

I hope the Boise State OL manhandles him the whole game.  His stat line ends up O tackles, 1 assist, 2 Off-sides penalties.  Then ask him more questions. 

If for no other reason than runnin his mouth off!

Who cares? I’m ready for football to do the talking!

Edited by toddc
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I am totally, 100% not going to succeed at this, but it's always appreciated to see someone who walks the walk remind us to try.

Work in progress, always! 😂

• Love 1

2 hours ago, fredst said:

#*!% @3rdgeneration…..always making the rest of us keyboard warriors look bad being all gracious and stuff. Just once can’t you be childish and crude like the rest of us morons (really speaking mainly for @McLoofushere but you know what I mean…)

You dirtwads (that’s about as mean as I’m gonna get) are so funny! Seriously, come at someone I love and I can get pretty fierce! But I’m like my mom, she was hilarious when she got mad.  I understand the emotion. I don’t like someone disrespecting Auburn after having been a part of it  I’m just not going to get worked up over this particular kid.  😊

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, e808 said:

If you say something then yes of course after the game or whatever somebody will bring it up. But saying something a week or two before a game not really. Now running your mouth during the game can get people riled up and depending on the person that can be good or bad. 

Bammer won't play harder because Bo said we're not scared and nobody on our team cares about what big cat said. It's the fans that don't play that are mad about it. And the players know thatman to man looking them in their eye none of the fans talking aggressive would say anything in person. 

This is much ado about nothing. It's literally like talking crap to each other on a video game or intramurals. Talking is part of sports rather people like it or not

• Like 2

JFYI, for those wondering about the difficulty TWill had breaking down film after being a player, there is a lot more scheme knowledge and overall intricacies that are needed to understand and be able to identify while breaking down film.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Who cares? I’m ready for football to do the talking!

6 pages and over 3K views worth of care and counting. So, apparently everyone. Ha!

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

6 pages and over 3K views worth of care and counting. So, apparently everyone. Ha!

Sad, huh.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:41 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Eh, that’s what he should say. You should think you’ll do better than your ex. The ex should think they don’t need you, blah blah blah 

Game 1, they probably would, Game 12, I don’t quite think so 

It's possible to be self confident and a current-team player, and still have class.

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

It's possible to be self confident and a current-team player, and still have class.

If you view him saying they could beat Auburn as class-less, then 99% of SEC football discussion isn’t for you 

Did you hold this same stance when Gus said “we whipped the dog crap out of them!”

win with class buddy. 

There's nothing really classless about what Big Kat said. He's safer saying that though than what Fair said and Bo backed up. UCF most likely won't play Auburn and he knows that. On the other hand we do have to play Bama and someone, sometime around Thanksgiving, will bring it up again. I like Jim Croce's advice...you don't tug on Superman's cape. It's probably all in fun for these guys though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

There's nothing really classless about what Big Kat said. He's safer saying that though than what Fair said and Bo backed up. UCF most likely won't play Auburn and he knows that. On the other hand we do have to play Bama and someone, sometime around Thanksgiving, will bring it up again. I like Jim Croce's advice...you don't tug on Superman's cape. It's probably all in fun for these guys though. 

Classless, debatable. 

Pointless? Unprovoked? Intentional? Very.

6 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Classless, debatable. 

Pointless? Unprovoked? Intentional? Very.

You give some folks an audience or outlet and they don't make the best decisions.

3 hours ago, toddc said:

Sad, huh.

Standard off-season banter kinda stuff. We almost to the real thing where we will all be more preoccupied…and it won’t be a 1000 degrees. Good times. 

• Like 2

Why we all getting so fired up about some rando at an AAC school?

11 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Lol. You just mad I've been so right all these years and you so wrong. Made you look like a fool, which you are. Nothing better to come here and make both of you look bad. If that makes me child like and petty so be it. 

I've never been as big as a fool as you were when you said Big Cat wouldn't sign with Auburn, two hours before he signed with Auburn. Then there was your "the whole defensive staff is going to be fired tomorrow" debacle, followed two days later by the "whole defensive staff is walking off the job tomorrow" double down. It took you three years to come up with some feeble excuse for passing that bad information.

Had I known how mad you get when people point out the false info you pass on, I'd have kept a record. It would be pretty long by now.