Big Kat has words about AU

WFE12

Better worry about beating Boise state. Now they have to perform since he ran his mouth like that. 

• Like 9

Screw that dude! We’re better off without his ole over pursuing a** anyway. He’s right where he belongs, in the GO5.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

It’s a shame that he didn’t play with the edge that his words would suggest. Doubt the current staff was sad to see him move on, likely encouraged it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Rooting hard for Boise. Nothing personal against Gus it’d just be nice to see that CBH left them in good shape.

• Like 3

You can tell he's bitter. I bet Harsin told him to get out or he saw that the younger guys we have behind him were about to pass him up. Oh well, I hope he backs it up with his play this year and makes it to the league

• Thanks 1

Eh, that’s what he should say. You should think you’ll do better than your ex. The ex should think they don’t need you, blah blah blah 

Game 1, they probably would, Game 12, I don’t quite think so 

• Like 1

Any player who had transferred to a new team if asked whether his new team would beat his old team would say his new team would win. If he didn't his new teammates wouldn't want tp play with him. That is a question that probably should not be asked or to be honest answered. If you feel like you have to answer and you were quick on your feet say something like it would be a WAR and both teams would go at it with all they had.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

He’s a poor man’s Quinten Groves.

I’m just messing. He’s infinitely better at DE than I was. But he should still show some respect to the team that made him.

• Like 1

Big Kat needs to worry about improving his skill set if he wants NFL glory. Too small to play inside and not quick enough to play outside in that league. Wish him the best in his new Group of 5 school though.  

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Game 1, they probably would, Game 12, I don’t quite think so 

They wouldn't even beat us in Game 1. That was a 6-4 team last season with one of the worst defenses in the country. Gus is going to have a lot of work to do on that side of the ball.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, metafour said:

He wasn't asked anything about Auburn; he was asked about the SEC and he specifically went out of his way to bring up Auburn (his former team) as a team they'd "probably beat". It's a clown comment that he went out of his way to make, he literally could have said something as simple as "I've played in the SEC for multiple seasons, I'm confident that our team can compete with teams in that league".

This is the way.

3 minutes ago, metafour said:

He wasn't asked anything about Auburn; he was asked about the SEC and he specifically went out of his way to bring up Auburn (his former team) as a team they'd "probably beat". It's a clown comment that he went out of his way to make, he literally could have said something as simple as "I've played in the SEC for multiple seasons, I'm confident that our team can compete with teams in that league".

I stand corrected I just assumed he had been put in a difficult position.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, metafour said:

Completely agree with this post.

37 minutes ago, metafour said:

Gus is going to have a lot of work to do on that side of the ball.

Lucky for him, his last few teams were known for the defense

• Like 2
  • Haha 3