Bo Nix got engaged over the weekend

Win4AU

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Good to get levity in when we can. We are supposed to be enjoying ourselves ( that means everyone) on here.

hank hang around. lots of people have gotten into it and many more will do. and if you think it is bad ask some about comments made in private messages. some of it is pretty rough but if i pointed out examples then i am a bad guy and would get attacked.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hank hang around. lots of people have gotten into it and many more will do. and if you think it is bad ask some about comments made in private messages. some of it is pretty rough but if i pointed out examples then i am a bad guy and would get attacked.

I’m a hangin. Unless someone else makes that decision for me. If it gets too rough, I just quit reading that particular thread or stop responding to that particular poster about that subject. All on me to control myself and make sure it’s pleasurable to me. Thx for the advice.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Another site run by bammers. Oh boy.  I'd love to be in the room when JLee was talking with Hoke about all of this. JLee has bad mouthed Hoke for years. I know Hoke. I like Hoke. MEH on the new site. Shannon Terry won't get another dime from me. 

It’s funny because JLee has been on a couple extended ”vacations” recently and hasn’t appeared on the rundown. Also Jay has been talking about bringing in some new folks so all of this is starting to make sense.  I wonder how much money you can actually make from running a website like Rivals or whatever this new one is.  Only reason most folks pay is for the message board.

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I’m a hangin. Unless someone else makes that decision for me. If it gets too rough, I just quit reading that particular thread or stop responding to that particular poster about that subject. All on me to control myself and make sure it’s pleasurable to me. Thx for the advice.

I'm with you Hank

21 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

"with this ring, brought to you by Milo's sweet tea, I pledge myself to you forever"

Oh that's just too funny.  Great call.

41 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Diamonds are such a scam. :no:

Otherwise, congratulations Bo!

He can afford one now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

@Proud Tiger why would you face palm me saying Bo is grinding? I respect it. What the heck is wrong with you man?

Guess I took it the wrong way. Removed.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

@Proud Tiger why would you face palm me saying Bo is grinding? I respect it. What the heck is wrong with you man?

Lol. Got to protect him from the harsh ridicule. 

Yeah, while I wish Bo and fiancée well, it makes me nervous.  Jarrett Stidham went downhill after getting engaged.  I think she had him distracted picking out china. 😂

• Like 1

He may make millions in the NFL some day. It's a bad move for these big dollar athletes to get married. Have they not seen what baby mamas and wives filing divorce papers have done to athletes of the past? Just keep her as a girlfriend or get a new girlfriend if she isn't happy with the relationship. They'll be hot 20 something women around when you are done with the game.

5 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Yeah, while I wish Bo and fiancée well, it makes me nervous.  Jarrett Stidham went downhill after getting engaged.  I think she had him distracted picking out china. 😂

Haha very true, but let's be real Bo right now compared to Stidham 2017 isn't even a comparison lol. I mean things can always get worse... but they really can't. If he's worse than last year we won't break .500 and things will get ugly. I see your point though