Bo Nix got engaged over the weekend

Win4AU

Per Justin Hokenson on the Roundtables. Ew podcast.  Also Jeffrey Lee no longer with Rivals and Jay Tate apparently 

congrats Bo!

Edited by Win4AU
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I'd advise heavily to not get engaged before your Jr year in college. That's kinda weird. 

JLee and Hoke went to Shannon's new site, on3. 

33 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'd advise heavily to not get engaged before your Jr year in college. That's kinda weird. 

JLee and Hoke went to Shannon's new site, on3. 

Well, technically, he's been in college for 2.5 years now, because he started in the spring of 2019, so...he didn't get engaged before his Jr year in college.

Not that he shouldn't have waited (I have no clue what the relationship is with the young lady...I didn't think he was interested in dating at this point, tbh), just that he meets the particular qualifier you listed.

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

Well, technically, he's been in college for 2.5 years now, because he started in the spring of 2019, so...he didn't get engaged before his Jr year in college.

Not that he shouldn't have waited (I have no clue what the relationship is with the young lady...I didn't think he was interested in dating at this point, tbh), just that he meets the particular qualifier you listed.

He's entering his Jr year.  No reason to spin it.

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's entering his Jr year.  No reason to spin it.

Sounds like a lot of worrying about the wrong thing…😶

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Sounds like a lot of worrying about the wrong thing…😶

I say congrats to him. I actually quit college to get married. Hope his life choice was as good as mine.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

Did he get the ring on the right finger?

Thought it was the left finger!?!

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

"with this ring, brought to you by Milo's sweet tea, I pledge myself to you forever"

I came in here to say this. Hahaha. 

9 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I say congrats to him. I actually quit college to get married. Hope his life choice was as good as mine.

But why quit college to get married? Seems like that’s something that many folks do simultaneously, even working a full time job. Just curious as that sounds like an odd reason to quit school. 

39 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

But why quit college to get married? Seems like that’s something that many folks do simultaneously, even working a full time job. Just curious as that sounds like an odd reason to quit school. 

My mom quit college when she and my dad got married, in order to help him pay for his engineering degree at Auburn without student loans (which they never took out...different time, but still). They both went to Southern Union for everything they could take there. Mom had free tuition to SU because her step-father taught there, and of course, it was cheaper for Dad, who worked full time one quarter while not taking classes and part time while in school the next. Mom would eventually go back to finish at Troy in Montgomery.

Obviously, you can't do that these days, but it wasn't easy even back then. Except for the tuition at SU for Mom, their parents weren't able to pay their tuition like they were able to pay mine and my siblings'. So yeah, that's one reason, at least.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Lonesome and broke. The excellent life choice was my wife, not education choice.

16 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Hopefully she can teach him some fundamentals, lol.

i hope he does not pick up any new hand techniques and try them out while under center. grins

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Congratulations Bo!

imma going to have to argue with you about that michael.............lol

very nice and classy looking lady , is see he has been working on his forward pass techniques.......

Edited by aubiefifty
cleaning it up.