2021 SEC Media Days schedule Updated

aubiefifty

On 7/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, Randman5000 said:

This a False data. That's Over 20 years of data for all types of vaccines an for people with multiple issues. and that link is bunk. See below. Please do not report false information related to covid vaccinations when the bigger data is over 4 million people have died from the pandemic, in just over a year. Over 600k Americans.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/verify/verify-cdc-fda-data-doesnt-support-thousands-died-from-covid-19-vaccines/77-a51f6208-afc2-4045-bdc1-021aec83e77c

No.

You didn't read the article.  It states that these are the numbers since December 2020.

I've gone and looked at the CDC website and see that these are their numbers.  I thought that this article, which is updated weekly, is about as objective as it gets.  They just report the numbers.  

I would think that the last thing the CDC wishes to do is publish these numbers. Your article vs. mine gets us to the politics part of this discussion.

The point is that the vax is not without risk.  

I don't understand why the vax is  alone pushed.  I've recently read a great article reviewing Ivermectin as a fantastic therapy and prophylaxis.  I;ve wondered why we don;t allow Ivermectin or Hydroxychloriquine as viable alternatives to prophylaxis.

Again, very sad on the number of deaths, if you believe those numbers(politics again). But, I'm more referring to the vaccine part of the discussion.

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i read that on al.com and i posted it on facebook and people are still in denial. i have both shots and i read somewhere that getting the flu shot helps combat covid as well. anyone heaar this? i will be 66 next month and since i have made it this long i would like to add another ten or twenty years.

You've got good reason to take the risk.  

Older people with co-morbidities should strongly consider getting it.  Covid's mortality goes up considerably in these groups.

13 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

No.

You didn't read the article.  It states that these are the numbers since December 2020.

I've gone and looked at the CDC website and see that these are their numbers.  I thought that this article, which is updated weekly, is about as objective as it gets.  They just report the numbers.  

I would think that the last thing the CDC wishes to do is publish these numbers. Your article vs. mine gets us to the politics part of this discussion.

I don't understand why the vax is  alone pushed.  I've recently read a great article reviewing Ivermectin as a fantastic therapy and prophylaxis.  I;ve wondered why we don;t allow Ivermectin or Hydroxychloriquine as viable alternatives to prophylaxis.

Again, very sad on the number of deaths, if you believe those numbers(politics again). But, I'm more referring to the vaccine part of the discussion.

Yes I did. This is completely bunk. So drop the false narrative. Take it to the political forum along with the fox news conspiracy theorists

On 7/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, Mikey said:

You made a good post with some good points. However, what's right or wrong, what the politics are and so forth are not really the subject here.

Right or wrong, the SEC and NCAA have made rules. Either follow those rules or forfeit games are the available options.

I understand your opinion.  Shame these two entities don't consider the possible negative remifications to these decisions.   I know that Big Pharma has been granted immunity, I wonder if the NCAA and SEC are in the same boat. 

My kid gets injured on a "safe" vaccine with those numbers on the VAERS website, I'm calling a lawyer.

4 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Yes I did. This is completely bunk. So drop the false narrative. Take it to the political forum along with the fox news conspiracy theorists

Open your mind.

Things to think about.

I know facts are a tough thing sometimes.

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

Open your mind.

Things to think about.

I know facts are a tough thing sometimes.

says the person who posted false data from the christian children network. Open your eyes, your blinded by the jesus light!

DID you notice Harsin's take on the time his team from Ark St came to play Auburn? 

Someone on here blasted Harsin for not having his team prepared or knowing the rules about uniform codes. 

Well I was shocked to hear Harsin's take on it. Evidently, before Malzahn left Ark St, they had gotten new uniforms that were all gray, but when he left they didn't get to wear them. So Harsin who took Malzahns place, decided it would be great to wear them their first game...at Auburn. He checked with Malzahn, to see if it was ok, and Malzahn approved it. Then when they got out on the field, bc it was a rule violation, and Malzahn accepted both the penalties of 15 yards that would be assessed before both halfs. 

Evidently Malzahn went back on his word? 

6 hours ago, AUGoo said:

No.

The doctor in Minnesota that mentioned Ivermectin was shut down late last year. Again, taboo to discuss on youtube or you would get a strike.

4 hours ago, steeleagle said:

DID you notice Harsin's take on the time his team from Ark St came to play Auburn? 

Someone on here blasted Harsin for not having his team prepared or knowing the rules about uniform codes. 

Well I was shocked to hear Harsin's take on it. Evidently, before Malzahn left Ark St, they had gotten new uniforms that were all gray, but when he left they didn't get to wear them. So Harsin who took Malzahns place, decided it would be great to wear them their first game...at Auburn. He checked with Malzahn, to see if it was ok, and Malzahn approved it. Then when they got out on the field, bc it was a rule violation, and Malzahn accepted both the penalties of 15 yards that would be assessed before both halfs. 

Evidently Malzahn went back on his word? 

That was me but I didnt blast him. All I said was it was the first thing I thought of when I heard his name mentioned. Glad to have some clarity on why that call was made. Pretty crappy of Malzahn to accept the penalties then.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh lord now his going to have a big big problem with PETA

giphy.gif

I shouldn't laugh but I did

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh lord now his going to have a big big problem with PETA

i have turned you in to peta for your treatment of bird...................

Archived