ending road losing streak at LSU

aubiefifty

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

That would be Winter Park fifty

Love Winter Park. Stayed with some Auburn girls from there at the Tangerine Bowl vs BOston College I believe. Man I’m getting old.

I've honestly given up on us ever winning down there again. I am resigned that I will die without having seen Auburn win in Baton Rouge. 

I'm 30 btw. 

10 minutes ago, toddc said:

Love Winter Park. Stayed with some Auburn girls from there at the Tangerine Bowl vs BOston College I believe. Man I’m getting old.

Yep Winter Park is great Gus the bus is only a few miles from me. I believe Mr Flutie was was BC QB they made it close at the end

1 minute ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I've honestly given up on us ever winning down there again. I am resigned that I will die without having seen Auburn win in Baton Rouge. 

I'm 30 btw. 

Wanted to bet

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep Winter Park is great Gus the bus is only a few miles from me. I believe Mr Flutie was was BC QB they made it close at the end

Yes he was. Yeah it was a good game but the after party was awesome.

13 hours ago, toddc said:

True story (at least, was told that it is): had a fraternity brother older than me at that game. He drinks too much(shock), somehow gets on field after game and gets pics with some of the team but also gets in locker room and somehow gets Randy Campbell’s jersey. Hangs it on the wall of his condo in Auburn. Few months later one night, a knock on the door. Campbell and a couple of linemen there, don’t say a word, walk in, take the jersey off the wall and walk out, again never saying a word. My frat brother says he was thankful they chose not to beat the 💩out of him like he deserved, lol.

17 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I'm 30 btw. 

I was at that 1999 game. That was a good (and fun) night

• WarTiger changed the title to ending road losing streak at LSU
22 hours ago, selias said:

I was at that 1999 game. That was a good (and fun) night

Good for you! I was in the third grade. 

2 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Good for you! I was in the third grade. 

So you didn’t go to the party that Selias is speaking of, correct?

Archived