Trump’s Election Fraud Claims Were ‘All bull****’ Former AG Barr Says

DKW 86

I believe most Republican lawmakers and leaders know it's all BS, but they also know a lot of their voters and supporters DO believe it's real so they've chosen party and politics over country.  Hype it up, encourage 'investigations' and 'recounts', re-write voting laws in their favor, question Biden's legitimacy, all because they know it's what will fire up their base and make their chances for re-election and promotion within the GOP all the more likely.  

34 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I believe most Republican lawmakers and leaders know it's all BS, but they also know a lot of their voters...

Don't have to stretch to believe it. It's a fact. Hence McConnell telling Barr he was the only one that could do it. 

14 hours ago, tomcat said:

What a shocker! Hopefully people of credibility will continue to step up and blow up the big lie bull****.

They won't. If you want to get elected as an R right now you must prostate yourself before the altar of Trump.

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I believe most Republican lawmakers and leaders know it's all BS, but they also know a lot of their voters and supporters DO believe it's real so they've chosen party and politics over country.  Hype it up, encourage 'investigations' and 'recounts', re-write voting laws in their favor, question Biden's legitimacy, all because they know it's what will fire up their base and make their chances for re-election and promotion within the GOP all the more likely.  

Ditto. political loyalties make you say things that just make no sense sometimes. 

On 6/28/2021 at 1:06 PM, DKW 86 said:

Ditto. political loyalties make you say things that just make no sense sometimes. 

david you know there are still dummies on here that are still lapping up trumps bull and have never stopped believing them.

fiddy, I have long since quit listening to them. Barr said it best and I posted it here for them to read. No one of any intellect believes trump, And no one should believe a word he says. The Stop the Steal was just a straight up Money Grab. Barr and Pence both say trump is/was crazy. What are the followers gonna do when trump isnt "reinstated in August?" His followers should wake up and run away from him. He is lying again, just like he lied for the last 34 years. 

It is funny how many people took so long to see trump. The MSM kissed his ass for about three decades. Why? I have zero clue. Now he has followers that he is just fooling for $$$. He is what he always was, a rich man's son that was always treated way too friendly by the American people and Press.

14 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

What are they gonna do when trump isnt "reinstated in August

You obviously have not read the “ Reinstatement Clause “ David. 

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

david you know there are still dummies on here that are still lapping up trumps bull and have never stopped believing them.

Dummies?

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Dummies?

lookathere! i went fishing and caught me one..lol. i was just picking salty. i have never thought you were a dummy. hell you are probably way smarter than me. better?

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lookathere! i went fishing and caught me one..lol. i was just picking salty. i have never thought you were a dummy. hell you are probably way smarter than me. better?

i have tried being smart a time or two and folks told me to shut up and sing! grins

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You obviously have not read the “ Reinstatement Clause “ David. 

Enlighten me, please...

Archived