i am starting round two today at the dermotologist

aubiefifty

while they are making sure or working towards removing skin cancers i have my best friend and second ex both have cancers that are killing them. it is very depressing for me and i just needed a place to vent as i have no family left standing to discuss it with. i know we all have our problems and i apologize for piling on. i got lucky with my second ex. she was drop dead gorgeous and a very talented artist. now she has to poop in a bag and the chemo is destroying her teeth. she had colon cancer and now she has spots on her liver and it is killing me. one of my best friends smoked four packs of kools a day and he has lung cancer and they hope to give him an extra year. it hurts bad and all i can do is pray and it just does not seem to be working. i apologize for dumping this but i had to. almost like puking ..you know it is coming and cannot stop it. and my worries are for my friends and not myself.

Sorry to hear it bud. Cancer has taken too many of my family and friends and I certainly feel your pain brother. Prayers for you and yours.

You got this fidy. Hang in there. And we are here for you.

i got four more bad ones they think and after removing thirty something places on my arms i am going to do the blue light on both my arms. this should be a breeze compared the two i had done on my face.they put some solution on my arms and i have to wait three hours and then i go under the lights. still bummed about my friends but i feel better than yesterday.thanx for the concern.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i got four more bad ones they think and after removing thirty something places on my arms i am going to do the blue light on both my arms. this should be a breeze compared the two i had done on my face.they put some solution on my arms and i have to wait three hours and then i go under the lights. still bummed about my friends but i feel better than yesterday.thanx for the concern.

Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better and that your personal situation looks manageable. Sorry to hear about your friends. Cancer sux. Hang in there. 🙏

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Glad to hear you’re feeling a bit better and that your personal situation looks manageable. Sorry to hear about your friends. Cancer sux. Hang in there. 🙏

yes my worry is for them. these are quality people that would have your back. the only thing i can think of for ex number two is send her a starbucks gift card so she can pamper herself running back and forth to chemo. i would still be married to her but her son is a thug and he destroyed us. since the early nineties he has spent less than a year out of county or prison. when one has no family friends become precious.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

but i feel better than yesterday.thanx for the concern.

Good to read those words. Hang in Brother Fiddy.

Did not make it to the dermatologist myself “ shut down “ and pre vaccination. Went a few weeks ago and got worked over pretty good. Sorry about the friends. At our age hear those stories way to often.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Good to read those words. Hang in Brother Fiddy.

Did not make it to the dermatologist myself “ shut down “ and pre vaccination. Went a few weeks ago and got worked over pretty good. Sorry about the friends. At our age hear those stories way to often.

do you ever meet with proud or any fam members? i would love to break bread with some in auburn when i come down.

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

do you ever meet with proud or any fam members? i would love to break bread with some in auburn when i come down.

Never knowingly meet up with anyone here Fiddy.

well i am harmless until physically attacked. i get it tho. i have pissed off a million peeps on here on most would not meet me if i paid them. sad. every now and again i am reminded of this fact.

Archived