hillary's name comes up after alabama man kills himself.

aubiefifty

Alabama news anchor who broke news of Clinton tarmac meeting dead from apparent suicide at 45

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Kate Feldman, New York Daily News
Sun, June 13, 2021, 6:17 PM·1 min read

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

A TV reporter in Alabama who broke the 2016 meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch was found dead from an apparent suicide Saturday morning.

He was 45.

Christopher Sign played college football at the University of Alabama in the 1990s, then joined ABC 33/40, where he worked for 13 years before leaving for a station in Phoenix.

In Arizona, he broke the news of Clinton and Lynch’s meeting, which came amid the investigation into then-candidate Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state. Barely a week after the meeting, Lynch announced that the probe would be closed.

He also won several awards in Phoenix for his coverage of shootings and a deadly tornado.

Sign returned to ABC 33/40 in 2017 as a weeknight anchor after turning down a gig at a national station.

“We have lost a revered colleague who’s indelible imprint will serve forever as a hallmark of decency, honesty and journalist integrity,” network vice president and general manager Eric Land said in a statement.

“We can only hope to carry on his legacy. May his memory be for blessing.”

In 2019, Sign published a book about his scoop, “Secret on the Tarmac,” which he said made targets out of his family.

Sign is survived by his wife, Laura, whom he met at Alabama, and their three sons.

———

If you or someone you know is considering suicide, you can call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-273-8255.

Lauren Boebert of course jumped in head first with "the Clinton's are responsible for this!"

34 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Lauren Boebert of course jumped in head first with "the Clinton's are responsible for this!"

It really destroys the "Both sides are the same" narrative for me when conservatives will tell you that the dumbest, craziest Democrats they know of are Biden, Hillary, AOC, Omar, Pelosi, Obama all people who are well educated and capable of having well reasoned debates and talk about their positions in an intelligent manner, even if I don't agree with all their beliefs and policies. 

And on the other side you have Boebert, Marjorie Greene, Gatz, Trump, Mo Brooks ect who are are all just crazy nutters who spout conspiracy theories daily and can't string a coherent argument together to save their lives because they don't know anything, they don't really believe in anything,  all they know is the wilder they act and the more they are in front of a camera the more popular they become and the more money they make via book deals and merch. 

Yes, Democrats have a few crazies in their party no doubt, but those crazies have limited influence and you rarely hear about them. Republicans on the other hand make their crazies a core part of their parties identity and they are almost all you see and hear about in regards to Republican politics. They aren't ' all the same' not even close. 

So, youre saying Guam isnt going to capsize and not all Democrats endorse that?

😉

Get Epstein on the phone STAT!

Of course, you know "well-educated" doesn't mean you are necessarily very far away from bat-💩crazy. Ted Bundy and Ted Kaczynski both come to mind. 

4 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Of course, you know "well-educated" doesn't mean you are necessarily very far away from bat-💩crazy. Ted Bundy and Ted Kaczynski both come to mind. 

All this tells me is to never trust a man named Ted. 

Sorry, Ted Cruz

23 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It really destroys the "Both sides are the same" narrative for me when conservatives will tell you that the dumbest, craziest Democrats they know of are Biden, Hillary, AOC, Omar, Pelosi, Obama all people who are well educated and capable of having well reasoned debates and talk about their positions in an intelligent manner, even if I don't agree with all their beliefs and policies. 

And on the other side you have Boebert, Marjorie Greene, Gatz, Trump, Mo Brooks ect who are are all just crazy nutters who spout conspiracy theories daily and can't string a coherent argument together to save their lives because they don't know anything, they don't really believe in anything,  all they know is the wilder they act and the more they are in front of a camera the more popular they become and the more money they make via book deals and merch. 

Yes, Democrats have a few crazies in their party no doubt, but those crazies have limited influence and you rarely hear about them. Republicans on the other hand make their crazies a core part of their parties identity and they are almost all you see and hear about in regards to Republican politics. They aren't ' all the same' not even close. 

Dozens of crazies on both sides and they have plenty of influence. Lets not sugar coat this.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dozens of crazies on both sides and they have plenty of influence. Lets not sugar coat this.

Alright. Who are these influential, crazy Democrats? Give me some. 

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Alright. Who are these influential, crazy Democrats? Give me some. 

That list would be lengthy and time consuming. Think Russia, Russia, Russia or Ukraine or HR1. Let me just throw you a bone:

https://www.newsweek.com/democratic-delusion-conspiracies-that-fuel-it-opinion-1578869

Frank B Struggling. Get a grip Frank. 

31 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

That list would be lengthy and time consuming. Think Russia, Russia, Russia or Ukraine or HR1. Let me just throw you a bone:

https://www.newsweek.com/democratic-delusion-conspiracies-that-fuel-it-opinion-1578869

Oh, I was hoping you'd give me something good, and you didn't disappoint. 

The proof that Democrats are JUST as crazy and mentally unstable as Republicans today is.. 

(checks notes)

Maxine Waters claiming a CIA conspiracy in 1997.... 24 years ago. 

AND

Democrats believing that George HW Bush secretly planned a deal with Iran in...... 1980!?

We literally have Republicans in congress today who believe in QANON, Believe in Jewish space lasers, believe foreign powers are hacking voting machines to make Republicans lose, and that all democrats are evil communist, and the BEST comparisons this conservative opinion writer can pull out of his ass to 'prove' that Democrats are just as unhinged are news stories that happened literally DECADES ago!?! 

And he seems so confident when he writes

"You see, it's not just the GOP that has a problem with conspiracy kooks. The Democratic Party is full of them too—and they've got the reins of power now." 

too bad he didn't have anything to back up that bold claim, but when your readership is already in agreement with everything you write, you don't really need any substance. 

Up until it filled a narrative need, QAnon was a little more than a curiosity among the relatively few people who were aware of it. That is, until its usefulness in painting a picture of the GOP as controlled by radical insurrectionists became clear. After that, the legacy media became the biggest outlet for its tall tales under the guise of reporting.

Ah ok,. so QANON REALLY isn't an issue Republicans need to deal with. QANON isnt in the news because it's supporters literally attacked the US Capitol to support Trump, NO, QANON is in the news because DEMOCRATS are flooding the news with the conspiracy theory only to hurt Republicans. THATS the real conspiracy, that Democrats are acting like QANON is important and forcing Republicans to deal with their own literally insane supporters instead of letting Republicans (who aren't apart of the movement themselves) ignore it all and pretend it doesn't exist. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russia issue also wasn't a conspiracy theory. Muller never exonerated or proved Trump did nothing wrong, he only concluded that it couldn't be proven that he DID do a crime. The Russia investigation DID end up with many of Trumps lackies, friends and close associates behind bars for lying,  stealing, fraud, and various crimes. 

Come on @AUFAN78 are we gonna argue in good faith here, or are you just going to continue to pretend that something Maxine Waters said in the 1990's means Democrats are completely equivalent to the mentally unstable GOP of 2021? 

What he and others miss is that it's not confined to the Right. It's at least as prevalent on the Left, if not stronger. The difference is that while the GOP's crazy sometimes becomes unpleasant, the Left's progressive crazy sometimes becomes law, which is much harder for all of us to deal with. If you doubt me, read the text of H.R. 1 closely.

Just had to tack this one on. 

Oh god, the CRaZy Leftist policies of healthcare for everyone...social justice......Teaching REAL History to students...Voting Right!? It's all just too much. Literally loony bin crazy here. 

Meanwhile, Republicans know what really matters. Like making it harder for black people in inner cities to vote (because black people are so racist they don't want to vote for the Republican politician that all the Confederate Klansmen also support), Outlawing "CRITICAL RACE THEORY, (That Republicans know nothing about, but do know they hate it...whatever it is https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/whitmire-alabama-lawmaker-wants-to-ban-critical-race-theory-so-i-asked-him-what-it-is.html), AND Outlawing transgendered  girls playing with other girls. 

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh, I was hoping you'd give me something good, and you didn't disappoint. 

The proof that Democrats are JUST as crazy and mentally unstable as Republicans today is.. 

(checks notes)

Maxine Waters claiming a CIA conspiracy in 1997.... 24 years ago. 

AND

Democrats believing that George HW Bush secretly planned a deal with Iran in...... 1980!?

We literally have Republicans in congress today who believe in QANON, Believe in Jewish space lasers, believe foreign powers are hacking voting machines to make Republicans lose, and that all democrats are evil communist, and the BEST comparisons this conservative opinion writer can pull out of his ass to 'prove' that Democrats are just as unhinged are news stories that happened literally DECADES ago!?! 

And he seems so confident when he writes

too bad he didn't have anything to back up that bold claim, but when your readership is already in agreement with everything you write, you don't really need any substance. 

Ah ok,. so QANON REALLY isn't an issue Republicans need to deal with. QANON isnt in the news because it's supporters literally attacked the US Capitol to support Trump, NO, QANON is in the news because DEMOCRATS are flooding the news with the conspiracy theory only to hurt Republicans. THATS the real conspiracy, that Democrats are acting like QANON is important and forcing Republicans to deal with their own literally insane supporters instead of letting Republicans (who aren't apart of the movement themselves) ignore it all and pretend it doesn't exist. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russia issue also wasn't a conspiracy theory. Muller never exonerated or proved Trump did nothing wrong, he only concluded that it couldn't be proven that he DID do a crime. The Russia investigation DID end up with many of Trumps lackies, friends and close associates behind bars for lying,  stealing, fraud, and various crimes. 

Come on @AUFAN78 are we gonna argue in good faith here, or are you just going to continue to pretend that something Maxine Waters said in the 1990's means Democrats are completely equivalent to the mentally unstable GOP of 2021? 

Talk about disappointing? That was a retort?

So the article mentions a handful. There is so much more, from both sides! I picked just a single article. LOL it is not and end all. SMH

Russia was the biggest conspiracy theory of our lifetimes. That should never happen in America. And no one went to jail for actions of collusion with Russia. BTW that was the charge and one many partisan hacks forget. 

You bring up your idol Maxine. Well hell, why not right? Just get in their faces. In a restaurant, grocery store, etc.?  And then it happened. Multiple times. That's influence. 

Really no defense, crazies on both sides. Did somebody mention Guam?  

11 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Just had to tack this one on. 

Oh god, the CRaZy Leftist policies of healthcare for everyone...social justice......Teaching REAL History to students...Voting Right!? It's all just too much. Literally loony bin crazy here. 

Meanwhile, Republicans know what really matters. Like making it harder for black people in inner cities to vote (because black people are so racist they don't want to vote for the Republican politician that all the Confederate Klansmen also support), Outlawing "CRITICAL RACE THEORY, (That Republicans know nothing about, but do know they hate it...whatever it is https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/whitmire-alabama-lawmaker-wants-to-ban-critical-race-theory-so-i-asked-him-what-it-is.html), AND Outlawing transgendered  girls playing with other girls. 

You've convinced me with that nonsense that if CNN reports it you are all in. Fine and good to know. 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So the article mentions a handful.

uh huh......

There is so much more, from both sides!

I bet there are. Hopefully, you got some examples that have taken place within the last decade. 

I picked just a single article. LOL it is not and end all. SMH

Good, because that article and it's writer was intellectually dishonest and stupid. 

Russia was the biggest conspiracy theory of our lifetimes. That should never happen in America. And no one went to jail for actions of collusion with Russia. BTW that was the charge and one many partisan hacks forget. 

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/ 

"The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”

Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington."

Those sure are some significant findings and a lot of arrests and charges for something that was a completely made up conspiracy. When it was discovered that Russia was interfering with our elections in support of Donald Trump and that Trump may have used their help illegally, I guess the Democrats were completely out of line in wanting an investigation and should have just let the whole thing go. 

You bring up your idol Maxine. Well hell, why not right? Just get in their faces. In a restaurant, grocery store, etc.?  And then it happened. Multiple times. That's influence. 

I don't personally like Maxine Waters or her outburst. I only brought her up because the source you provided did. 

Really no defense, crazies on both sides.

I've never said there wasn't. I specifically said in my original post that Dems have a few crazies in their party. I strongly believe that the Republicans posses many more stupid, conspiracy minded crazies than the Democrats do and that Republican voters specifically encourage and support this behavior from their candidates. Nothing you've said or given has done anything to dispute this conclusion.  

Did somebody mention Guam?  

Yes, Thank you! There is one stupid, crazy comment from a prominent Democrat! 

I agree that was a dumb thing to say. 

D-1 

R-100

Score still isn't adding up though. 

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You've convinced me with that nonsense that if CNN reports it you are all in. Fine and good to know. 

I never watch and very rarely read from any of the cable news networks, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC. NBC...don't pay attention to any of them. 

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

uh huh...... Thanks for the affirmation. ;D

I bet there are. Hopefully, you got some examples that have taken place within the last decade. Perhaps lost on you, but Russia delusion is in this decade. As was the Ukraine supposed scandal and the Kavanaugh manufactured nonsense. 

Good, because that article and it's writer was intellectually dishonest and stupid. I disagree.

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/ 

"The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

Deflection aside, we are not discussing Russian interference, but rather collusion. Facts man. Trump aside, Russia and others interfere with our elections. Often. 

As far as obstruction, the Mueller report laid out facts on both sides but did not reach a conclusion. Barr’s letter said that “the Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.’”  

Did not commit a crime. Why say more?  

Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington."

And none regarding Russian collusion. (the charge)

Those sure are some significant findings and a lot of arrests and charges for something that was a completely made up conspiracy. When it was discovered that Russia was interfering with our elections in support of Donald Trump and that Trump may have used their help illegally, I guess the Democrats were completely out of line in wanting an investigation and should have just let the whole thing go. 

Findings questioned, not confirmed. Again, charges not related to Russia. Hillary says hello. ;D

I don't personally like Maxine Waters or her outburst. I only brought her up because the source you provided did. Okay. 

I've never said there wasn't. I specifically said in my original post that Dems have a few crazies in their party. I strongly believe that the Republicans posses many more stupid, conspiracy minded crazies than the Democrats do and that Republican voters specifically encourage and support this behavior from their candidates. Nothing you've said or given has done anything to dispute this conclusion.  Nothing you said confirms your belief.

Many crazies. Both sides. Period! God could dispute your conclusion and you'd still call it into question. IIWII

Yes, Thank you! There is one stupid, crazy comment from a prominent Democrat! Many actually but whatever.

I agree that was a dumb thing to say. Good.

D-1 

R-100

Score still isn't adding up though. Your math is flawed.

What else you got? Its Tuesday, take your time. ;D

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I never watch and very rarely read from any of the cable news networks, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC. NBC...don't pay attention to any of them. 

;D

On 6/14/2021 at 11:02 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

people on here cannot handle the truth so watch your back.

On 6/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

All this tells me is to never trust a man named Ted. 

Sorry, Ted Cruz

screw teddy and the horse he rode in on. i cannot stand the man and he is willing to destroy the country for personal gains. how bad do you have to suck to suck up to a con man that told everyone on natty tv how ugly your wife is? and he gets his ass handed to him every single time he runs his mouth on twitter.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:03 PM, Grumps said:

So who brought up Ms. Clinton's name?

it's top secret and you have to be on a need to know basis.

Archived