parting gift

aubiefifty

Sad thing .... it used to just be Auburn fans on this roller coaster. Now the entire college football world knows we are a puzzle every year.

Hoping Harsin brings that consistency to make everyone know that when you see Auburn on the schedule, you are in for a fight and one you probably rather not face. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Sad thing .... it used to just be Auburn fans on this roller coaster. Now the entire college football world knows we are a puzzle every year.

Hoping Harsin brings that consistency to make everyone know that when you see Auburn on the schedule, you are in for a fight and one you probably rather not face. 

Totally agree! This is what Dye’s teams were known for. I feel like Harsin will bring this back to us. This is our true identity- not Auburn fast. 

i just want them to play clean but mean. i want to dominate physically regardless if we win or not. i want them to have to go soak in an icy whirlpool instead of going out after the game.sometimes i think we ought to send zeek down there. with his passion i bet he could get their attention. but i heard from a buddy harsin is fun but he does not play. i have high hopes.

Can't handle all of this negative talk about us being consistent. We are one of the most consistent teams in the land. Consistently inconsistent is our thing and we are darn good at it. 

Cardiologists in Alabama love it too. 

My issue is that when we are good they try to degrade us and when we aren't they make fun of us. Real or not I'm tired of it. 

Archived