2023 Early Offers & Talk

toddc

On 6/8/2021 at 10:09 AM, cole256 said:

So there's no way we can get arch Manning huh?

Nope, which sucks. But there seems to have never been any connection there.

Unrelated:

Talented 2023 offensive lineman 'felt at home' on Auburn visit

Already with close to a dozen offers heading into his junior year at South Paulding High in Douglasville, Georgia, class of 2023 offensive lineman Madden Sanker is a player college coaches are anxious to get a closer look at following the 150month break because of the pandemic. One of the programs that had that opportunity in the first week of June was Auburn and first-year coach Bryan Harsin. Visiting Auburn on Monday for an elite camp with the Tigers, the 6-4, 275 Sanker was one of the top offensive linemen in attendance and backed that up with his performance on the field. That got him an opportunity to spend more time with Harsin and Auburn offensive line coach Will Friend, something that was a big part of the day for the rising junior.  It went great,” Sanker said. “I loved the way Coach Friend coached. It really felt at home. All of the coaches took me in and acted like I was their own player. That was great. The facilities were great. The dorms were great. Everything about the day was great.” Already with an offer from Auburn before he arrived on the Plains, Sanker said being able to work with Friend and the new staff was a big deal because it gave him an opportunity to see them in action. It was really important,” Sanker said. “It was definitely fun. I think I built a better relationship than I had with them. It was great to see them coach me up and if I messed up they fixed it right there. It was great.” Getting a chance to tour the facilities and campus, Sanker said one thing in particular jumped out to him.   Madden Sanker camped at Auburn this week. (Photo: Jason Caldwell/Inside The Auburn Tigers, 247Sports) 
The stadium,” he said. “It’s the biggest stadium I have seen so far. I would love to come for a game visit and see the atmosphere and how it really is.”

Already with one visit to Georgia, Sanker said he plans to be back in Athens on June 16-17 with trips also set for Clemson, Alabama and Georgia Tech.

1COMMENTS

Click Here to Order 2021 Inside the Auburn Tigers Football Guide

“The month of June is probably one of the biggest months of my life,” he said of the opportunity to get an early look at some of the schools he will consider. “I’m back on campuses. It’s definitely huge to meet the coaches and see how they coach and work.”

Edited by toddc

Pair of 2023 Orlando teammates take unofficial visits to Auburn

Christian Clemente • AuburnSports

A pair of 2023 teammates from West Orange High School in Orlando were in Auburn for unofficial visits on Thursday.

Jordan Castell and Asaad Waseem, along with several other Florida recruits were able to see the campus and meet with the coaches.

Jordan Castell during his unofficial visit to Auburn.

Jordan Castell during his unofficial visit to Auburn. (Christian Clemente/AuburnSports.com)

Castell, a safety, got to spend time with Zac Etheridge and liked what he heard.

“The visit was really good,” Castell said. “I like coach E, I like how he keeps it real, I like how he doesn’t sugarcoat anything, I can tell it’s just a great place to be around.”

For Castell, talking with the coaches was the highlight of the visit.

“Yeah it was the coaches,” Castell said. “I really liked when it was just me and the coach in the meeting and we was just talking. He was breaking it down, he was telling me what I need to work on, what I need to get better, he was telling me my strengths and it was real good.”

Castell does not currently have an offer, but has offers from seven schools including Tennessee and Florida State.

Though, he is hoping he’ll receive an Auburn offer.

“Yessir, that’d be very nice. I’d love to be here,” Castell said.

Asaad Waseem during his unofficial visit to Auburn.

Asaad Waseem during his unofficial visit to Auburn. (Christian Clemente/AuburnSports.com)

Across the ball from Castell, wide receiver Waseem had a similar experience during his visit.

Like Castell, Waseem enjoyed his time talking with Cornelius Williams.

“I really liked coach Williams, the receiver coach, because I’m a receiver, you know?” Waseem said. “I sat down in his office, we talked and he showed me a little bit of their practice film and showed me what they do in practice and all the steps and drills they take so that’s what I really liked.”

Waseem has not been offered by Auburn yet but holds offers from Tennessee, Indiana and 10 other schools.

After his unofficial, Waseem is hoping to return to Auburn.

“Oh yeah, most definitely,” Waseem said about returning to Auburn.

2023 O-Lineman enjoys Auburn camp experience

by Jason Caldwell

3 hours ago

AUBURN, Alabama—Getting settled in after transferring to Auburn High from Oxford, offensive lineman Bradyn Joiner got the opportunity to be on the Auburn campus Wednesday as part of the OL/DL Camp for the Tigers. Working with Coach Will Friend in the top group for much of the day, the 2023 prospect said it was a great experience to be back on campus again.

“It was pretty good,” Joiner said. “I liked working with Coach Friend and Coach (Mike) Bobo and Coach (Bryan) Harsin. It was a great experience working with the school that is right down the street from me. Auburn is my hometown now, I guess you could say.

“I felt like I had to go out there and show what I could do for them to offer me,” he added. “We’ll see how that works out. I felt good.”

Already with offers from close to two dozen programs, the 6-1, 325-pounder is still waiting on an offer from the Tigers but he said having the chance to get to know this new Auburn staff and talk to them in person was a big part of his visit for him.

“It’s always important to get a feel for his coaching style,” he said. “I camped because I haven’t been to campus in about two years. I won a state championship here (Jordan-Hare Stadium), so Auburn is a very special place for me.”

Making visits to Georgia and Georgia Tech already in June, Joiner has a very busy month ahead of him with trips coming up to Clemson on Friday, Mississippi State on Saturday, Ole Miss on Sunday and Alabama on Monday. He’ll also travel to UCF to check out Gus Malzahn’s program as well.

“Like I told my mom, it’s too early right now to go to Oklahoma, Michigan and schools like that,” Joiner said. “I’m just going to keep it close right now.”

Top 100 junior bonds with Auburn coaches on visit

By JASON CALDWELL 9 hours ago

Already one of the top players in the country for the 2023 class, ranked as the No. 74 player overall on the 247Sports Composite rankings, 6-4, 280 John Walker from Osceola High in Kissimmee, Florida was on the Auburn campus Thursday for the first time to check out the Tigers in person. Spending time getting to know the new staff, in particular first-year defensive line coach Nick Eason, Walker said it was a very good experience for him.

“It was cool,” Walker said “I like the coaches. They keep it real. I met some of the players and they’re young and still learning but that was cool. The D-Line coach was breaking down some film and showing me what he’ll be doing in practice and how he coaches. I like how he coaches. He keeps it real. He expects a lot from his defensive linemen and just wants them to be great. It was a nice time being at Auburn and talking to the coaches and being around the facility.”

Already with an offer from Auburn along with close to three dozen other schools, Walker said having a coach like Eason with his NFL experience is a big deal for the Tigers because of his time in the league.

“He had a lot of experience there,” Walker said. “He already knows what it takes to be in the NFL and how he can get players to the next level.”

With still two years of high school football remaining before he heads to college, Walker said Auburn is a place he plans to check out again before he begins to really narrow things down and make a decision.

• Like 1

Haven't seen if he has been offered, but I would suspect one will be forthcoming.

Twitter profile has 6'2" 220 lbs and most importantly a 3.8 gpa.

Edited by Paladin
  • Like 2

• Haha 1

Only time will tell if broadening the recruiting area will pay dividends but seeing  Top Rated players from places like Washington State, Michigan, New York while still seeing those type from our bread and butter areas like FL. Ga. and  Al.  gives me hope that this staff will do what it takes to compete with the big boys. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Means much more when you repeat it!!

You can say that again

On 6/11/2021 at 1:10 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

Only time will tell if broadening the recruiting area will pay dividends but seeing  Top Rated players from places like Washington State, Michigan, New York while still seeing those type from our bread and butter areas like FL. Ga. and  Al.  gives me hope that this staff will do what it takes to compete with the big boys. 

The best teams all recruit nationally as you are emphasizing. I like it 

4-star junior offensive tackle plans a return visit to Auburn

It has been a very busy first 10 days of recruiting in the month of June for Bryan Harsin and the Auburn Tigers with top prospects on campus from every position. One of the critical positions for Harsin, offensive coordinator Mike Bobo and offensive line coach Will Friend to fill for the future is at tackle. With a big group of upperclassmen at offensive tackle and very few young guys, Auburn is making that a priority now that visits are allowed once again.

Making the drive down I-85 along with several teammates from Langston Hughes High in Fairburn, Georgia (home of Montavious Atkinson) on Thursday was 2023 4-star offensive tackle Bo Hughley. Ranked as the No. 68 player nationally by the 247Sports Composite, Hughley said he enjoyed getting to experience Auburn while on his trip.

“I loved it,” Hughley said. “I did an unofficial visit and I really loved the campus and the coaching staff. They really made it feel like home.”

Getting the opportunity to see Friend in action while coaching up the campers, Hughley said he really liked what he saw and heard from the first-year assistant for the Tigers both on and off the field.

“He’s a cool guy,” the 6-7, 270 Hughley said of Friend. “I really liked how he was coaching out there.

“They told me I was a big target,” he added. “That made me feel great.”

Bo Hughley is a top player in the 2023 class. (Photo: Jason Caldwell/Inside The Auburn Tigers, 247Sports)

Saying it’s more important than ever to take visits and check out campuses, Hughley has already been to Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama and Clemson. After seeing Auburn in person he’s ready to get back to the Plains sometime soon to see more of the program, facilities and campus overall.

“Actually I do want to schedule another unofficial visit so I can work out for the coaches a little bit,” Hughley said. “I want to show them what I’ve got.”

With offers from SEC and ACC programs and even Arizona State from the Pac 12, Hughley is just scratching the surface in his recruiting journey for 2023. While he’s got other places to see, he said Auburn is definitely a school he will keep in mind because of everything he saw on his visit and also how close it is to home.

“I would love for my family to be able to drive up here anytime and come see me,” Hughley said. “I love being close to home.”

• Like 2

Impressive 2023 tight end enjoys first look at Auburn

by Jason Caldwell

Jun 13, 11:58 AM

One of the positions on offense that Coach Bryan Harsin and offensive coordinator Mike Bobo made a priority for the Auburn Tigers when they arrived on campus is tight end. Showcasing those players as part of the offense and not just blockers in the spring, Auburn has made the position an emphasis in recruiting as well and one of the players who has noticed is 2023 Jelani Thurman from Langston Hughes High School in Fairburn, Georgia.

Coming to the Plains and earning the Most Valuable Player at tight end during an Auburn Elite Camp, Thurman said having the chance to showcase what he could do and having the coaches recognize it was a big deal for him. “For sure,” the 6-5, 225 Thurman said. “I feel like I had a great camp. I showed myself very well. I am glad somebody noticed.”

The camp was just part of the day for Thurman as he got a tour of the facilities and had a chance to meet with the coaches while making the rounds. 

“It was great,” Thurman said of seeing Auburn for the first time. “I really liked the facilities and how they treated me. They made it feel real comfortable there.”

Already with offers from Florida Atlantic, Georgia Tech and UCF, Thurman is still waiting on an offer from the Tigers following his visit, but he said Auburn is definitely on the radar now following the camp experience.

“They said I had a great camp but they need to see some film,” Thurman said. “They want to see more from me.”

The coach who will be looking is Auburn assistant Brad Bedell. With NFL experience under his belt and one of the most energetic coaches on the new staff, Bedell made a big impression on the current roster in the spring and he did the same with Thurman.

“He’s a nice guy,” Thurman said. “He’s cool. I like the way he introduces himself. He knows what it takes because he has that experience.”

A dangerous receiver with the size to win any one-on-one battle with the ball in the air, Thurman has heard more than one comparison to Florida’s Kyle Pitts and while that is a flattering comparison, he said that he is focused on being an all-around player as he prepares for his junior season.

“Everybody keeps comparing me to him,” Thurman said. “I can definitely move. I can move, but I can block and I can catch. I can do whatever you need.”

In addition to playing football, Thurman is also a talented hoops prospect who plays on the AAU circuit. 

Edited by Paladin

2023 4-star quarterback enjoys Auburn camp, working with Mike Bobo

ByJASON CALDWELL 3 hours ago

Wednesday was a busy day on the Auburn campus with the Tigers holding an OL/DL camp with prospects coming in from all over the region. It was also an opportunity for Coach Mike Bobo to have several talented quarterbacks on campus for a workout. Included in that group was 2023 Marcel Reed from Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville along with 2022 Brock Glenn and 2024 KJ Jackson.

Already a 4-star prospect on 247Sports and with offers from Alabama, Florida Georgia, Miami, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Texas A&M and others, the 6-1, 170-pounder said he enjoyed his first look at Auburn and Coach Bryan Harsin.

“It went really well,” Reed said of his day. “This was the best I have probably thrown at any camp. I think the coach noticed that. I had a really good time. Coach Bobo did a good job of getting me out here. It was kind of last minute, but I really like Auburn. I have always liked Auburn. I just wanted to get out there. I had a good time and learned a lot from Coach Bobo.”

Making the rounds with visits to many of his top schools already, Reed has seen his recruiting take off in June as programs have gotten the chance to see him in person. He said it’s an encouraging time to see things really happening for him.

“Just getting to see all of these campuses and coaches in person is exciting,” he said. “Just seeing the teams and how these coaches are doing with the program. Also seeing the facilities that are going up. My dad is always saying, ‘It's an arms race’. It’s really exciting to see all of this.”

The son of former Tennessee State Coach Rod Reed, the junior quarterback said it has been very beneficial to be able to learn so much under his own roof.

“It’s really cool,” he said. “Him being a defensive coach and a head coach, I have learned a lot of things about coverages and all that. It’s really cool because he coaches in the FCS. It’s a lot different seeing these SEC and ACC schools because of the facilities out there. It’s a lot different from what I have been used to.”

Saying that being able to work out in the indoor facility was his favorite part of the day, Reed noted that he is still waiting on an offer from the Tigers with Bobo and company wanting to get to see more from him in the coming months.

“They said they were going to keep an eye on me,” Reed said. “This was like the first time they have talked to me. I’m sure we’ll keep in touch. We have Coach Bobo’s number if we want to keep in touch.

“It’s really nice. I love the campus and the field is really cool. It’s a place I want to come back to.”

• Like 1

2023 name to know: Chelsea's Emmanuel Waller

by Jason Caldwell

The 2023 class is shaping up to be a strong one on the defensive line in Alabama with players like James Smith, Peter Woods, Jaquavious Russaw, Kelby Collins, Tomarrion Parker and Keldric Faulk just a few of the players that should wind up being big-time prospects from the state. Now you can add Chelsea pass rusher Emmanuel Waller to the list.

Already with offers from Mississippi State and UAB as he prepares for his junior season with the Hornets, the 6-4, 240 Waller was on the Auburn campus Wednesday for an OL/DL camp with the Tigers and was named one of the top performers following his day working with Coaches Nick Eason, Bert Watts and others.

“I really enjoyed the camp a lot,” Waller said of the experience. “The coaching staff at Auburn is great. They really take pride in doing everything full speed and full effort, which I liked a lot. Hopefully I’ll be back there soon.”

Taking the opportunity to get to know more about both Eason, Watts and the rest of the staff while on his camp visit, Waller said a highlight of the day was getting to work with both of them and learn more about playing the game.

“Coach Eason and Coach Watts are some great coaches,” he said. “I really liked their energy and their vibe. They are also really good teachers and helped me learn a lot at the camp. I really enjoyed working with them.”

While he doesn’t have an offer yet from Auburn, Waller said he felt like the camp experience went well for him. Showing the ability to bend and turn the corner off the edge, the upcoming junior could be in line to get some good news from the Tigers.

“They didn’t mention anything about an offer but I hope to hear about that soon,” Waller said. “I’m always working to get better and they see that, so if it’s meant to be it will happen. I could tell they really liked me and what they saw.”

In addition to Auburn, Mississippi State and UAB, Waller said he’s also hearing from UCF.

5-star cornerback likes the 'energy' of Auburn coaching staff

90 minutes ago

Already with close to three dozen offers from teams all over the country, class of 2023 5-star Tony Mitchell is ranked as the No. 10 football prospect nationally by the 247Sports Composite rankings and the top cornerback in the country. On Thursday he and fellow 5-star teammate Peter Woods were on the Auburn campus to check out Coach Bryan Harsin’s program for the first time.

Spending time with Auburn defensive coordinator Derek Mason along with secondary coach Zac Etheridge, the 6-2, 190 Mitchell said it was a positive experience on the Plains.

“It was great,” Mitchell told Inside the Auburn Tigers. “It was my first time being at Auburn (with the new staff). I have got a couple of teammates that go there, Sawyer Pate and Evan McGuire. Sawyer came to our photo shoot so that was good. Getting to meet Coach Mason and Coach Etheridge and Coach (Bryan) Harsin in person for the first time.

“I liked their energy," Mitchell said.  "They were real excited. Everything they have been telling me over the phone seems real. I liked how they were in person. They seemed like great guys. I just want to continue to build that relationship with them.”

Wanting to continue to learn more about Auburn and this coaching staff after the Tigers picked up the pace recruiting him since January, Mitchell said the message was a simple one from Mason and Etheridge.

“Basically it was just about being a great person outside of football and that it’s bigger than football with them,” Mitchell said. “They want to get to know my family and help me succeed as a man in life and obviously on the football field as well. They seem very cool. I just want to continue to build that relationship.”

Planning to get back to Auburn sometime in the near future, Mitchell said he also plans to visit Miami next weekend after already taking visits to Florida, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama and Texas A&M.

Wanting to see as many of his top schools as possible prior to his junior season, Mitchell said it’s all about gathering information so he knows which programs to really focus on.

4COMMENTS

“It really helps with the recruiting process,” he said. “I got to talk to the coaches over the phone but it’s good to see the campuses to get a feel for what it would be like in person.”

19 hours ago, toddc said:

5-star cornerback likes the 'energy' of Auburn coaching staff

90 minutes ago

Already with close to three dozen offers from teams all over the country, class of 2023 5-star Tony Mitchell is ranked as the No. 10 football prospect nationally by the 247Sports Composite rankings and the top cornerback in the country. On Thursday he and fellow 5-star teammate Peter Woods were on the Auburn campus to check out Coach Bryan Harsin’s program for the first time.

Spending time with Auburn defensive coordinator Derek Mason along with secondary coach Zac Etheridge, the 6-2, 190 Mitchell said it was a positive experience on the Plains.

“It was great,” Mitchell told Inside the Auburn Tigers. “It was my first time being at Auburn (with the new staff). I have got a couple of teammates that go there, Sawyer Pate and Evan McGuire. Sawyer came to our photo shoot so that was good. Getting to meet Coach Mason and Coach Etheridge and Coach (Bryan) Harsin in person for the first time.

“I liked their energy," Mitchell said.  "They were real excited. Everything they have been telling me over the phone seems real. I liked how they were in person. They seemed like great guys. I just want to continue to build that relationship with them.”

Wanting to continue to learn more about Auburn and this coaching staff after the Tigers picked up the pace recruiting him since January, Mitchell said the message was a simple one from Mason and Etheridge.

“Basically it was just about being a great person outside of football and that it’s bigger than football with them,” Mitchell said. “They want to get to know my family and help me succeed as a man in life and obviously on the football field as well. They seem very cool. I just want to continue to build that relationship.”

Planning to get back to Auburn sometime in the near future, Mitchell said he also plans to visit Miami next weekend after already taking visits to Florida, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Georgia, Alabama and Texas A&M.

Wanting to see as many of his top schools as possible prior to his junior season, Mitchell said it’s all about gathering information so he knows which programs to really focus on.

4COMMENTS

“It really helps with the recruiting process,” he said. “I got to talk to the coaches over the phone but it’s good to see the campuses to get a feel for what it would be like in person.”

If we ever pull a 5* DB away from Alabama, then I will know we are on the right track in recruiting. :)

• Like 5

Class of 2023 in-state pass rusher checks out Auburn

2 Minute Drill: Busy time for Auburn football

screen-shot-2021-06-19-at-10-13-15-am.png

Already with more than a dozen offers as he prepares for his junior year at Eufaula High School, class of 2023 pass rusher Yhonzae Pierre is a 3-star prospect on the 247Sports composite rankings and should only see his stock rise as more teams get an opportunity to see him in person. Before the calendar turned to July and a dead period was once again in place, the 6-4, 200 Pierre made a visit to Auburn along with teammate and fellow 2023 standout Patrick Screws to see what Coach Bryan Harsin and the Tigers.

Getting a tour of the facilities and also getting the opportunity to sit down with the coaches and continue building a relationship, Pierre said the visit was everything he expected.

“It was amazing,” Pierre said. “I liked the facility and all that. The coaches were cool.”

While the rest of his teammates were taking part in the 7-on-7 camp that was going on, Pierre got to sit down with Auburn defensive coordinator Derek Mason as well as outside linebackers Coach Bert Watts to talk football as well as trying to get to know each other even better. 

“They are good coaches to communicate with,” Pierre said of Mason and Watts. “I learned a lot about the defense on my visit.

“They are telling me I would be dropping some and also playing on the defensive line,” he added. “Just stuff like that. It sounds good to me.”

Already with visits under his belt to Alabama and Georgia with plans to be at Florida last weekend as well, Pierre said June has been a time to build relationships and to learn more about some of the college programs he is considering. That will continue into the fall when he plans to take several unofficial visits, including a trip to Jordan-Hare Stadium to watch Auburn in action.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 4:49 PM, Paladin said:

4-star junior offensive tackle plans a return visit to Auburn

It has been a very busy first 10 days of recruiting in the month of June for Bryan Harsin and the Auburn Tigers with top prospects on campus from every position. One of the critical positions for Harsin, offensive coordinator Mike Bobo and offensive line coach Will Friend to fill for the future is at tackle. With a big group of upperclassmen at offensive tackle and very few young guys, Auburn is making that a priority now that visits are allowed once again.

Making the drive down I-85 along with several teammates from Langston Hughes High in Fairburn, Georgia (home of Montavious Atkinson) on Thursday was 2023 4-star offensive tackle Bo Hughley. Ranked as the No. 68 player nationally by the 247Sports Composite, Hughley said he enjoyed getting to experience Auburn while on his trip.

“I loved it,” Hughley said. “I did an unofficial visit and I really loved the campus and the coaching staff. They really made it feel like home.”

Getting the opportunity to see Friend in action while coaching up the campers, Hughley said he really liked what he saw and heard from the first-year assistant for the Tigers both on and off the field.

“He’s a cool guy,” the 6-7, 270 Hughley said of Friend. “I really liked how he was coaching out there.

“They told me I was a big target,” he added. “That made me feel great.”

Bo Hughley is a top player in the 2023 class. (Photo: Jason Caldwell/Inside The Auburn Tigers, 247Sports)

Saying it’s more important than ever to take visits and check out campuses, Hughley has already been to Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama and Clemson. After seeing Auburn in person he’s ready to get back to the Plains sometime soon to see more of the program, facilities and campus overall.

“Actually I do want to schedule another unofficial visit so I can work out for the coaches a little bit,” Hughley said. “I want to show them what I’ve got.”

With offers from SEC and ACC programs and even Arizona State from the Pac 12, Hughley is just scratching the surface in his recruiting journey for 2023. While he’s got other places to see, he said Auburn is definitely a school he will keep in mind because of everything he saw on his visit and also how close it is to home.

“I would love for my family to be able to drive up here anytime and come see me,” Hughley said. “I love being close to home.”

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, Paladin said:

2023 name to know: Chelsea's Emmanuel Waller

by Jason Caldwell

The 2023 class is shaping up to be a strong one on the defensive line in Alabama with players like James Smith, Peter Woods, Jaquavious Russaw, Kelby Collins, Tomarrion Parker and Keldric Faulk just a few of the players that should wind up being big-time prospects from the state. Now you can add Chelsea pass rusher Emmanuel Waller to the list.

Already with offers from Mississippi State and UAB as he prepares for his junior season with the Hornets, the 6-4, 240 Waller was on the Auburn campus Wednesday for an OL/DL camp with the Tigers and was named one of the top performers following his day working with Coaches Nick Eason, Bert Watts and others.

“I really enjoyed the camp a lot,” Waller said of the experience. “The coaching staff at Auburn is great. They really take pride in doing everything full speed and full effort, which I liked a lot. Hopefully I’ll be back there soon.”

Taking the opportunity to get to know more about both Eason, Watts and the rest of the staff while on his camp visit, Waller said a highlight of the day was getting to work with both of them and learn more about playing the game.

“Coach Eason and Coach Watts are some great coaches,” he said. “I really liked their energy and their vibe. They are also really good teachers and helped me learn a lot at the camp. I really enjoyed working with them.”

While he doesn’t have an offer yet from Auburn, Waller said he felt like the camp experience went well for him. Showing the ability to bend and turn the corner off the edge, the upcoming junior could be in line to get some good news from the Tigers.

“They didn’t mention anything about an offer but I hope to hear about that soon,” Waller said. “I’m always working to get better and they see that, so if it’s meant to be it will happen. I could tell they really liked me and what they saw.”

In addition to Auburn, Mississippi State and UAB, Waller said he’s also hearing from UCF.

Ill keep an eye out on this one. My home town

Lots of good players being offered for the 23 class, seemingly moreso than 22. It's not a sign of concern that not many of them are attending BCW, is it? So long as we can get them for next year's?