Harsin on the 1st day of spring practice

aubiefifty

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

15:28

:wub:

i never got that far because of the commercials. i almost did not post it but i thought some of you have more patience than i do.

• WarTiger changed the title to Harsin on the 1st day of spring practice
40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i never got that far because of the commercials. i almost did not post it but i thought some of you have more patience than i do.

No commercials on the video! You must have the good stuff. 😝 

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

No commercials on the video! You must have the good stuff. 😝 

lol. no i watched it on the youtube site. thanks for letting me know as it makes me feel better. i think there was about three commercials in about ten mins or so. anyway iamm gonna start a go fund me so i can go stone me and i hope you will contribute. if you make the gold level you get to meet me and bong out for a weekend..........lol

Just now, aubiefifty said:

lol. no i watched it on the youtube site. thanks for letting me know as it makes me feel better. i think there was about three commercials in about ten mins or so. anyway iamm gonna start a go fund me so i can go stone me and i hope you will contribute. if you make the gold level you get to meet me and bong out for a weekend..........lol

I actually run a ministry to help people with this problem, so no bonging for me!

1 minute ago, toddc said:

I actually run a ministry to help people with this problem, so no bonging for me!

for the record i know a ton of people that smoke pot to keep from killing themselves with pain pills. and altho illegal my shrink told me to smoke because i could not tolerate the meds. but i will not lie i enjoy a good buzz. and good for you for helping people. i know people that struggle with pain management and have just been hung out to dry so to speak. i understand people abusing and getting addicted. nut when you take their meds away they hurt bad and some even move on to heroin because it is cheaper than pills you would buy on the street. i can say i have never done crack, meth, or heroin. tried some coke once and all it did was sober me up. that is a lot of info but i only want you to feel a little bad for me and not a whole lot lol

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

for the record i know a ton of people that smoke pot to keep from killing themselves with pain pills. and altho illegal my shrink told me to smoke because i could not tolerate the meds. but i will not lie i enjoy a good buzz. and good for you for helping people. i know people that struggle with pain management and have just been hung out to dry so to speak. i understand people abusing and getting addicted. nut when you take their meds away they hurt bad and some even move on to heroin because it is cheaper than pills you would buy on the street. i can say i have never done crack, meth, or heroin. tried some coke once and all it did was sober me up. that is a lot of info but i only want you to feel a little bad for me and not a whole lot lol

I understand pain, chronic pain very well. I’ve been in a chronic pain clinic for 17 years, so I understand how people suffered when they cracked down on pain meds. The ones I help are those who  abuse and usually come to us from hospital, rehab, or drug court. 11 years since we started and the need keeps growing.

44 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Anyone care to summarize?

Fifty enjoys the greenage.

Todd works with those with chemical dependencies

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So many replies come to mind but don’t want to start anything I can’t finish.

27 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

So many replies come to mind but don’t want to start anything I can’t finish.

TWS ..... nevermind. 

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

No Doubt

Building quality depth!

Archived