Harsin unused talent

aubiefifty

I'm reminded of the kid who lit up A day a few years ago, only to never be heard from again. Ended up transferring I believe. WR, name escapes me.

23 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I'm reminded of the kid who lit up A day a few years ago, only to never be heard from again. Ended up transferring I believe. WR, name escapes me.

Myron Burton

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Myron Burton

Apparently was arrested for robbing a Chinese restaurant 

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah I saw that earlier when I googled him...tough...hopefully he’s got his head right rn.

9 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Thing is, he would've gotten away with it. But after only an hour, he felt unsatisfied and went back and robbed it again. 

12 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

Like so many others that left, he accomplished little to nothing on the football field at his new stops.

The video is much nonsense. This guy would have put Seth Williams, Eli Stove and Anthony Schwartz on the bench to play his two favorites? His two favorites couldn't beat out Capers and Hudson for backup roles or they would have been playing. This coming spring, the veterans will be gone and we'll see who rises to the top, but to gripe about them not playing last season is silly.

He also gripes about Asa Martin transferring out. Martin was the 5th string RB at Auburn when he left. He transferred to Miami where, after a spring practice there he was once again running 5th string. So Martin moved on to Memphis, rode out his transfer year allegedly improving his game and by this past season he had moved all the way up to be Memphis's third string RB. There is nothing in Martin's history to indicate he'd have ever been a contributor at Auburn. What Asa Martin leaving AU accomplished was to open up a scholarship slot.

• WarTiger changed the title to Harsin unused talent

Archived