well i am already upset with uncle joe

aubiefifty

someone give me a good reason why he stopped the child trafficking ring that appeared to be working that rump started?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

someone give me a good reason why he stopped the child trafficking ring that appeared to be working that rump started?

Meanwhile putting kids in the same cage Trump put them in

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/24/us-to-allow-migrants-from-mexico-as-critics-slam-kids-in-cages

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Let’s see with Obama it was ok, with Trump it was bad and called cages. Now with Biden it’s ok again and not cages. 

But we are just supposed to ignore the media’s bias. The sad part is the people on the left that have been brainwashed to think it’s normal and ok. 

guys i am pretty sure most folks that do not like kids in cages have not changed their mind. the media? who knows. since trump lost i have watched little news. i have been playing elder scrolls online saving you ungrateful folks from evil and also i have been binge watching archer. such a great adult cartoon.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

kids in cages

MICHELLE OBAMA, on Americans: “They watch in horror as children are torn from their families and thrown into cages.”

THE FACTS: The reference to cages is misleading and a matter that Democrats have persistently distorted.

Trump used facilities that were built during the Obama-Biden administration to house children at the border. They are chain-link enclosures inside border facilities where migrants were temporarily housed, separated by sex and age.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-democratic-national-convention-ap-fact-check-immigration-politics-2663c84832a13cdd7a8233becfc7a5f3

14 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Let’s see with Obama it was ok, with Trump it was bad and called cages. Now with Biden it’s ok again and not cages. 

But we are just supposed to ignore the media’s bias. The sad part is the people on the left that have been brainwashed to think it’s normal and ok. 

Trump was separating kids from their parents.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump was separating kids from their parents.

Hard to separate kids from parents when they are coming alone.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/unaccompanied-children-border/index.html

Wonder why they are now coming alone under a different administration. Almost like they are avoiding the "ripped from parent's arms" narrative by sending them alone. Yeah it's ok though. It's better that children potentially be ravaged by wildlife to save negative press huh?

35 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/politics/unaccompanied-children-border/index.html

Wonder why they are now coming alone under a different administration. Almost like they are avoiding the "ripped from parent's arms" narrative by sending them alone. Yeah it's ok though. It's better that children potentially be ravaged by wildlife to save negative press huh?

Not sure what your point is.

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Some more information and a link to a credible source so I know what you're talking about would be nice.

On edit...

Maybe you're talking about some of the stuff Beau of the Fifth Column covers here?  (Starts at 1m 43 seconds in.)

It’s Biden’s war on children:

Dr. Rachel Levine is Biden’s pick for Assistant Secretary of Health, coupled with the HR5 passing the House, the questions Senator Paul is asking could very well be decided by this bureaucrat.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

guys i am pretty sure most folks that do not like kids in cages have not changed their mind. the media? who knows. since trump lost i have watched little news. i have been playing elder scrolls online saving you ungrateful folks from evil and also i have been binge watching archer. such a great adult cartoon.

i love me some archer. And i would do Aisha Tyler in a NY minute. One of the hottest women i can name. Intelligence is sexy as hell. 

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

i love me some archer. And i would do Aisha Tyler in a NY minute. One of the hottest women i can name. Intelligence is sexy as hell. 

she looks just like her character unlike archer who is bald........lol

trump had some kind of task force or something and made a lot of arrests and joe disbanded it. now i do not think joe does not care about children but i have seen nothing to fight back with. that was the whole purpose of this thread. i figured homie or someone would come riding up on a white stallion and explain it to me.

20 hours ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Facts and Truth do not fly here. You are only supposed to think about the narrative and servicing the narrative, no matter how asinine it gets. JUST FEED THE NARRATIVE.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

trump had some kind of task force or something and made a lot of arrests and joe disbanded it. now i do not think joe does not care about children but i have seen nothing to fight back with. that was the whole purpose of this thread. i figured homie or someone would come riding up on a white stallion and explain it to me.

fiddy, you arent feeding the "Orange Man Bad" narrative. If that doesnt work, just throw a couple of MORE OBVIOUS THAN HELL WHAT ABOUTISMS UP. They arent Whataboutisms if they feed the narrative apparently.

I predict 2-3 facepalms for you...lmao

Archived