What is Harsins buyout?

aubiefifty

how much is coach harsins buy out? inquiring minds want to know.

I think it was said to be 70% of the remaining contract. Don't know if that was ever true. 

Even if it is, worse case he's fired after 3 it's only $7mm which is pretty cheap

• WarTiger changed the title to What is Harsins buyout?

Oh my gosh!!!  Already a thread on how to get rid of Harsin?

Ummm well I guess that make sense.  I heard Bruce Arians was seen on campus asking where he could find Allen Greene and a good local real estate agent.  (Might as well start the replacement rumors.)

4 hours ago, countoff said:

Oh my gosh!!!  Already a thread on how to get rid of Harsin?

Ummm well I guess that make sense.  I heard Bruce Arians was seen on campus asking where he could find Allen Greene and a good local real estate agent.  (Might as well start the replacement rumors.)

that is a big jump from wondering what his buyout is to already wanting to get rid of him. you know about assuming right? i just wanted to see if the uni had learned anything yet. thanx for trying tho.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

that is a big jump from wondering what his buyout is to already wanting to get rid of him. you know about assuming right? i just wanted to see if the uni had learned anything yet. thanx for trying tho.

No offense intended.  Just trying to have some fun with it.

20 minutes ago, countoff said:

You can’t have fun with fitty. Fitty is a no-nonsense dude. Don’t try and make him laugh or snicker, he will remind you of this.

(BTW, Fitty, you know I’m just yanking your chain..)

6 hours ago, countoff said:

then you are a man after my own heart! i have been trading punches in the pol boards so i might be a tad jumpy. i am really excited about our new coach. the most impressive thing to me about harsin is he works them hard and yet i have already heard some of the players are having fun again.

6 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You can’t have fun with fitty. Fitty is a no-nonsense dude. Don’t try and make him laugh or snicker, he will remind you of this.

(BTW, Fitty, you know I’m just yanking your chain..)

i love a good joke but at 65 figuring out what is a joke and what is a shot has made me a tad paranoid. i fear i am turning into a cranky as bastid as i have already lost my looks as well as well other things.lol the thing is i mean no harm in stuff i say. one thing that has never changed in my life is my love for auburn. and swampy i told you once i would smoke one wid you if you are not the popo. anyway you guys stay on me and maybe i will lean eventually.......lol

6 hours ago, countoff said:

i forgot to apologize. that is one thing you can say is when i realize i am wrong i will be man enough to apologize. i want to have fun and get along with everyone. and maybe if i am not sure i need to ask first instead of assuming like i smugly said. so my apologies and if you have time help keep me straight.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

then you are a man after my own heart! i have been trading punches in the pol boards so i might be a tad jumpy. i am really excited about our new coach. the most impressive thing to me about harsin is he works them hard and yet i have already heard some of the players are having fun again.

I'm confused.  Other than weight training, I did not know they were conducting workouts.  Have spring practices started?  Seems early to me.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i love a good joke but at 65 figuring out what is a joke and what is a shot has made me a tad paranoid. i fear i am turning into a cranky as bastid as i have already lost my looks as well as well other things.lol the thing is i mean no harm in stuff i say. one thing that has never changed in my life is my love for auburn. and swampy i told you once i would smoke one wid you if you are not the popo. anyway you guys stay on me and maybe i will lean eventually.......lol

Lol! I'll tell you what...if you wanna light up, I'll be your designated driver..🤣

10 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i forgot to apologize. that is one thing you can say is when i realize i am wrong i will be man enough to apologize. i want to have fun and get along with everyone. and maybe if i am not sure i need to ask first instead of assuming like i smugly said. so my apologies and if you have time help keep me straight.

I’m betting you get lots of help on the “forums”.

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I’m betting you get lots of help on the “forums”.

i am loved and feared on the pol boards.

On 2/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, W.E.D said:

I think it was said to be 70% of the remaining contract. Don't know if that was ever true. 

Even if it is, worse case he's fired after 3 it's only $7mm which is pretty cheap

He will at least get 3 because with Gus on the payroll, we could not hire a decent coach having to pay Gus and Bryan as well a new HC.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:04 PM, aubiefifty said:

how much is coach harsins buy out? inquiring minds want to know.

your bag of weed, Golf's PBR supply and a life long restraining order from A4E.  I might have confused a couple details.....

On 2/14/2021 at 12:38 PM, aubiefifty said:

i just wanted to see if the uni had learned anything yet

They fired the guy responsible for the last atrocity. 

I'm sure we will always have power brokers around that don't always show the best judgement, but the crime committed in late 2017 seems to have been an isolated incident. 

Put it this way. I was okay with the contract at the time. I've learned better since then, and I didn't even lose money on the deal. 

Archived