GOP conspiracy theory

aubiefifty

gop conspiracy theory.jpg

i am nancy pelosi will be harvesting my trigger finger to keep the whites down. i am not racist but why am i keeping myself down?

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I love this.

You could also turn it into a Bingo Card and have people search their conservative friends Facebook profiles marking off blocks as they see them mentioned. 

buddy that is actually funny

i guess dkw is the closest we will get to a repub on this...............grins

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i guess dkw is the closest we will get to a repub on this...............grins

You know better than that. I would be a pot smoking, living in or near Mentone, butt naked, Jesus Freak with healthcare if both these two damn parties would get out of the way...

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You know better than that. I would be a pot smoking, living in or near Mentone, butt naked, Jesus Freak with healthcare if both these two damn parties would get out of the way...

i am about an hour and a half from mentone. wonderful place. and no one wants to see that naked butt unless it is a pork butt on a good smoker/grill.  lol

i wasnt meaning to show the world anything they didnt want to see. but deep in the woods or by the pool in the back yard...it is the Lazy Lizard School of Almost Hedonism. 

On 2/3/2021 at 2:31 PM, DKW 86 said:

i wasnt meaning to show the world anything they didnt want to see. but deep in the woods or by the pool in the back yard...it is the Lazy Lizard School of Almost Hedonism. 

i have skinny dipped a couple of times in my life. once in the coosa river. i was worried about them snappin turtles...............lol

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have skinny dipped a couple of times in my life. once in the coosa river. i was worried about them snappin turtles...............lol

Snapping turtle did hit me one day, on the big toe, while riding in an inner tube...

Archived