Coach Eason

aubiefifty

runnin red or someone living in auburn? i will buy a case of lil debbie cakes on my dime and rep AUFAM doing it if someone will deliver them to coach. i will send someone the money to do this. and he is my favorite auburn coach right now. do i have any takers? ELL? i am dead serious.

22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Zebra cakes and its Eason numnuts

Zebra Cakes Photograph by Scott Burd

go clip your toenails and try not to put an eye out...............

• aubiefifty changed the title to Coach Eason
12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

go clip your toenails and try not to put an eye out...............

Thanks for the advice. I don't do my own toes I go for manny-pedi monthly.......best place to meet females

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Thanks for the advice. I don't do my own toes I go for manny-pedi monthly.......best place to meet females

Like those Far East babes do ya?

31 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hey I really do go get my feet done......It is manly

Funny thing is I tend to agree with coach Eason. Those things are stupid good!

On 1/31/2021 at 9:13 AM, augolf1716 said:

On 1/31/2021 at 9:45 AM, cole256 said:

Sssshhhhh... y'all don't let the cat out of the bag. 

This old man will let those ladies play knick knack on my toes any time. You don't walk out of a nail salon after a pedicure. You float.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:23 AM, augolf1716 said:

Damn straight it is

On 1/31/2021 at 8:45 AM, cole256 said:

So I’m in my late 70s and have been getting a pedicure once a month for many, many years. The polish on the big toes is blue and all the other toes are orange. And, oh by the way, a good pedicure is the fourth best feeling in the world. I’ll let your imagination decide what the other three are 😂

On 1/31/2021 at 8:13 AM, augolf1716 said:

bird says you get your raisin bleached as well but you not gonna tell dat are you?

The peanut butter cream pies are top shelf.  They are more difficult for me to resist than the rest. 

Some of you are assuming Golf still knows what to do with the females he meets. We could well be talking about the 300 pounders from his nursing home.....

Archived