247Sports lists Auburn's as one of the toughest schedules in 2021

aubiefifty

auburnwire.usatoday.com

247Sports lists Auburn's as one of the toughest schedules in 2021

Brian Stultz

2 minutes

When you face Alabama, Georgia and LSU each and every season, your schedule is already going to be a monster. Add in Texas A&M and a trip to Penn State in the mix for Auburn in 2021 and the schedule grows even tougher.

The people at 247Sports recognize that as they list the Tigers’ 2021 campaign as one of the toughest in college football.

Games vs. potential Top 25 teams: 5

Bryan Harsin’s first season on the Plains could be unkind if both sides of the football aren’t in order early. A trip to Penn State in September will be a competitive game against a ranked team and four annual games against Top 10 opponents in conference play, as always, will test the Tigers’ will.

The Tigers takes their first ever trip to State College for the game against the Nittany Lions on Sept. 18th, a much-awaited matchup with the Big Ten power. Auburn also travels to College Station and Baton Rouge while hosting Alabama and Georgia in Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Not surprisingly, a few other SEC schools were also on 247Sports’ list of toughest schedules including fellow SEC West members Arkansas and Ole Miss along with South Carolina.

we need to level the playing field some. i need the fam to call Auburn and get them to hire me for the director of Psychological Warfare. since first year coaches seldom do really well we need to go outside the zone a bit. i say this summer we send every team on our schedule enough depends to cover each player for every team we play. and we put "we coming". just think how epic we would be....................grins

30 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Let's just skip to 2023

Cal Berkeley won’t have suddenly find its way back to the Aaron Rodgers days by then...right?

Steel sharpens steel: not to be confused with Steele. It’ll be alright. I’ll bet no opponent feels real peppy on Sunday mornings after playing The Tigers, even if they do pull out a win. That’ll be - different.

In reference to OP title this really isn’t new news. The real news is how Harsin, staff and our glorious players handle playing tough schedule. See y’all in State College

WDE

In other shocking news, water was found to be wet, a clear sky is usually blue, gravity is a bitch, and Father Time and Ms. Galore are undefeated.

My bad predictions will be the PSU and LSU game won’t be as tough as advertised. Who knows what TAMU will be without Mond. Lots of talent, but QB will be the big question. 

Arkansas and Ole Miss are two underrated games that are going to be tough for Auburn. Both teams will be better than they were last year. 

Archived