I wonder if Coach Harsin

aubiefifty

was waiting until after trump left office to pick his linebacker coach from trumps staff. how would it be? lol

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please keep football discussions in the football forum.  We don’t need that here.  Mods......  :poke:

well let me just mark you down as someone who cannot take a joke. i am pretty sure this is ok since by now most mods and even titan probably have seen it. i see you are still just butt hurt your crook had to leave office. let me say i smiled when i saw trumps sons crying since they put out more garbage info than anyone but probably their daddy. now i will be chanting lock them up and enjoying it like you guys did with some on the left. you understand that was a joke right? i mean who guys bought trumps garbage for years and now want to fuss over a joke? you have fun with that.

Please keep football discussions in the football forum.  We don’t need that here.  Mods......  :poke:

Yeah, we certainly don't need to raise the level of incivility to that of the football forum.  It's bad enough as it is.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well let me just mark you down as someone who cannot take a joke. i am pretty sure this is ok since by now most mods and even titan probably have seen it. i see you are still just butt hurt your crook had to leave office. let me say i smiled when i saw trumps sons crying since they put out more garbage info than anyone but probably their daddy. now i will be chanting lock them up and enjoying it like you guys did with some on the left. you understand that was a joke right? i mean who guys bought trumps garbage for years and now want to fuss over a joke? you have fun with that.

Come on Fifty, my post was a joke.  It was a play on what the mods have done recently in the football forum.  The *poking* emoji should have tipped you off.  It did for two other posters.

17 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on Fifty, my post was a joke.  It was a play on what the mods have done recently in the football forum.  The *poking* emoji should have tipped you off.  It did for two other posters.

my apologies. i was in a hurry last night so just the like and no thoughts. i have been jumped on that kind of crap which shocked me. you are one of the regsi know and should have known better but i took it as just a drive by troll. again my pardons.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

my apologies. i was in a hurry last night so just the like and no thoughts. i have been jumped on that kind of crap which shocked me. you are one of the regsi know and should have known better but i took it as just a drive by troll. again my pardons.

No problem Fifty, I figured you might have missed understood the intent.  It’s all good. 

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

No problem Fifty, I figured you might have missed understood the intent.  It’s all good. 

i get attacked more than i like and i know some of it is my mouth but i mean no one any harm.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i get attacked more than i like and i know some of it is my mouth but i mean no one any harm.

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg

if we kiss i am gonna slip him the tongue...........lol

Archived