My Pillow dropped by Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond and others

aubiefifty

al.com

My Pillow dropped by Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond and others

By Deb Kiner | dkiner@pennlive.com
2-3 minutes

Mike Lindell, My Pillow

Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, speaks during a campaign rally held by U.S. President Donald Trump at the Target Center on October 10, 2019, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lindell is an outspoken supporter of the Trump presidency and his campaign for reelection. Lindell said several major retailers have dropped his product from their stores. (Photo by Stephen Maturen/Getty Images)Getty Images

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell said during an interview Saturday with Brian Glenn of Right Side Broadcasting Network that several major retailers are dropping his product.

“I just got off the phone with Bed Bath & Beyond. They’re dropping My Pillow. Just got off the phone not five minutes ago. Kohl’s, all these different places,” Lindell said. “These [companies], they’re scared, like a Bed Bath & Beyond, they’re scared. They were good partners. In fact, I told them, ‘You guys come back anytime you want.’”

During the interview Glenn asked Lindell about why he recently visited President Donald Trump at the White House.

Lindell said he had “proof” from the “footprints” of the voting machines that Joe Biden lost the election.

Dominion Voting Systems has sent a letter to Lindell threatening legal action because Lindell has made claims of voter fraud in the November election.

5Newsonline.com in Minneapolis reported that “Lindell confirmed to KARE 11 that MyPillow products were pulled from Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohl’s, HEB Stores, the Canadian Shopping Channel and Wayfair.”

CBSlocal.com reported that, “Dominion Voting Systems also announced Monday that the company is threatening to sue Lindell for slander. Dominion sent legal letters to Lindell over his false and conspiratorial claims about the machines being ‘rigged’ or influencing the results of the U.S. Presidential election.”

According to Newsweek, there have been multiple social media comments urging retailers to stop carrying My Pillow products because of Lindell’s false claims that Trump won the election.

i am more pissed he tried to talk trump into declaring martial law. i cannot decide if he is that stupid in believing the election was stolen or just did not care he just wanted trump but this guy makes me sick.

Or they are just responding to their customers and don't give a s*** either way, they just want to give customers reasons to come in and buy things and don't want to give them reasons not to.

Archived