is pass the biscuits ok?

aubiefifty

it has been a while since he has been on, i do not know him well but i like what i know. i am just hoping someone can tell me he is ok. mods i will delete this when someone gives an update. thanks

Rumor is he accepted a position as Gus’ full-time caddy. Gets to  chauffeur Gus in the Beamer and enjoys fine dining at the Waffle House. Rumor confirmed via lil mook’s twitter. 

16 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

At least tag the man. @passthebiscuits

i do not know how to be honest. laugh all you want.

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not know how to be honest. laugh all you want.

Gotcha. Well like Cullman said just put and @ then start typing the user's name and it'll even give you a list to pick from.  

27 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’m sure he is fine. Probably have more important things like taking care of people I imagine. 

i think he was seeing or helping with covid people so i am just worried. i have had friends get covid and some passed and i just worry. to me biscuit it like an icon on her kind of like golf........but i hope for the best. covid is nasty and it punishes some before it kills. it took a close friend over two months and he gave it the good fight. it hurts me he suffered so long before he gave in.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:48 PM, aubiefifty said:

i think he was seeing or helping with covid people so i am just worried. i have had friends get covid and some passed and i just worry. to me biscuit it like an icon on her kind of like golf........but i hope for the best. covid is nasty and it punishes some before it kills. it took a close friend over two months and he gave it the good fight. it hurts me he suffered so long before he gave in.

image.gif

On 1/15/2021 at 2:48 PM, aubiefifty said:

to me biscuit it like an icon on her kind of like golf......

All I can say fifty is its hard to be me ................................................

Archived