inquiring minds want to know

aubiefifty

since there is little info on bowl practice,etc, lets have some fun and hope this does not get locked. step up one and all and do not be bashful.

since gus is not coaching the bowl game do those preparing the team for northwestern make a better showing on the field since gus is gone? will we look better, worse, or about the same? lets keep in mind i imagine most of our coaches are probably hoping to maybe win a spot on the new staff. i just think it would be fun if no one gets too far off the rails and gets the thread locked or deleted which might happen anyway since i am probably on thin ice here. what say yee my aufam experts? with just a few days off and many players sick or not playing i believe we are in for a long day..................

come on men lets exercise those demons shall we? lol did i use exercise correctly i am pretty high since i dunna have to drive anywhere today..........

Exorcise 

Not being the spelling policeman, but you asked.

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Exorcise 

Not being the spelling policeman, but you asked.

i have two years of junior college but nothing prepared me for being senile and forgetting normal stuff in my old age. but thank you! i thought i was wrong.

Chad's got free reign to do what he wants...don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

There's really not anything very interesting about this game.

23 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

since there is little info on bowl practice,etc, lets have some fun and hope this does not get locked. step up one and all and do not be bashful.

since gus is not coaching the bowl game do those preparing the team for northwestern make a better showing on the field since gus is gone? will we look better, worse, or about the same? lets keep in mind i imagine most of our coaches are probably hoping to maybe win a spot on the new staff. i just think it would be fun if no one gets too far off the rails and gets the thread locked or deleted which might happen anyway since i am probably on thin ice here. what say yee my aufam experts? with just a few days off and many players sick or not playing i believe we are in for a long day..................

24/7 has an article about shuffling some coaches who may be young and hungry.

Players may be more relaxed and have more fun.  Young players trying to impress CBH.   Older player trying to make a good first impression on CBH.  I think we will will show  up and look slightly better.

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Chad's got free reign to do what he wants...don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Not really anything very interesting about this game.

This.  I'm in complete "whatever" mode about this game.  Far more interested in coaching hires, roster turnover, and recruiting right now.

Honestly will probably watch more of the UGA/Cincinnati game because that +220 money line for Cincy looks tasty.

Im conflicted on my thoughts for the game.  

Will the current Coaches be energized and want a shot on CBHs staff?  Or will they already have something else working in the background as far as another job lined up, etc?

I think the players will be relaxed, and Im hoping Morris has taken the time to scheme something fun up that is different than the 8 plays we ran all year.

It’s football, it’s Auburn football, it’s their last game of the season, and  I’m watching every play with just as much enthusiasm as I have for every AU game. Doesn’t matter if it’s b-ball, football, baseball etc... I’m a fan (fanatic) about all things Auburn.

Waaaaaar Eagle 🦅 baby 

16 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

There's really not anything very interesting about this game.

its "rein"

yw

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

come on men lets exercise those demons shall we? lol did i use exercise correctly i am pretty high since i dunna have to drive anywhere today..........

I guarantee my demons are as fat as I am. We ain't sweating to the oldies, newies, or in-betweenies.

I think the game is interesting. We MIGHT get a chance to hear Harsin speak in-game, will also be interesting to see which players show up and which ones phone it in. 

Ive got a ton of respect for this team and everything theyve been through this year alone. Hopefully, they have enough self-respect and pride to finish this season with a lot of effort. War Eagle!

I doubt any of the coaches on the staff plan on staying.  Caddy might be an exception on offense.  T-Will might be an exception on Defense.  I seriously doubt Morris or Steele think they are staying or plan on staying whether asked or not.

I don't know about exercising or exorcise, or reign/rein, its/it's. I'm liking the grammar police posts though. I hated English in school, it was my worst subject. Diagraming a sentence for instance: I once asked my English teacher in high school, what good was diagraming a sentence going to do me in the navy and being a gunner mate, since she knew that's where I was headed after I got out of school(I joined on the 180 day delay way back then). I received a look of stunned silence from her(got some yeah's from a few others in class). I have never diagramed a sentence, not once since I graduated high school. Not saying that English is not important, i was just a lot younger way back then and thought that English stuff like that was just stupid. Just exercising/exorcising one of them there demons here this evening. Flame away now folks with corrections to my post. I'll enjoy reading them. LOL!!!

I expect to see a lot of Bo Nix running around in circles and over throwing receivers by 15+ yards. Defense will be picked apart. We'll all just laugh and be glad Harsin is here to bring the punch back into Auburn Football that seemed to have disappeared for 7 or so years.

2 hours ago, toddc said:

It’s football, it’s Auburn football, it’s their last game of the season, and  I’m watching every play with just as much enthusiasm as I have for every AU game. Doesn’t matter if it’s b-ball, football, baseball etc... I’m a fan (fanatic) about all things Auburn.

Waaaaaar Eagle 🦅 baby 

I am 100% with you. I have always been and will remain..All In!!

3 hours ago, AUDevil said:

On the opening drive, first play....this: 

Triple reverse fake option veer throwback hook and ladder for a minus 7 gain.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

On the opening drive, first play....this: 

Triple reverse fake option veer throwback hook and ladder for a minus 7 gain.

.....Out of the sugar-huddle...turns out we got a delay of game and the play didn't count.  

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Not the infamous fake punt I hope.  

Archived