Bryan Harsin has ‘respect’ for Alabama

aubiefifty

I will say this. A little bit of research and social media stalkings do show the daughters marrying/dating LDS members (Mormons). Bryan’s wife’s side of the family does seem to be practicing LDS members as well. Take it for what it’s worth. 

But some of the claims this HarsinVOL has made is almost fortune-teller like. He’s just saying some broad stuff about “not being here for longer than 4 years” or the filth he’s been spewing. 

It doesn’t take an insider to go through their socials to come up with what you did. Especially when CBH and AD Greene said in his presser that Kes was a big driving force. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Having Kes on board meant he had the support of the entire family. Personally, I'm not LDS and have no interest in it and couldn't care less if my relatives worshipped asparagus. There have been other offers that do not come with the Auburn Family, or decent weather or the SEC moniker.

However, imnsho, if Kes had said 'No', 20 years of marriage would be in a serious state of challenge.

This is just straight up creepy and very personable.

17 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Bryan is not what you would consider 'tried and true' LDS but the Parks family is. Sorta. Varying sincerities. Two daughters, Devyn Lynn and Dayn Mykena, are inclined to be since it is supported across the family. Except for Bryan. :)

We celebrate Hanukkah with our Basketball HC dude.  We don't care if Bryan wears his temple garments under his AU shirt.  :wareagle:

4 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

This is just straight up creepy and very personable.

Like anyone here GAS if the Harsin's are Mormon. :dunno:

Now FLDS, we'd have to draw a line on that bullS#!t. 

27 minutes ago, keesler said:

We celebrate Hanukkah with our Basketball HC dude.  We don't care if Bryan wears his temple garments under his AU shirt.  :wareagle:

The greatness of religious freedom is one of the best parts of American ideals.

29 minutes ago, keesler said:

Like anyone here GAS if the Harsin's are Mormon. :dunno:

Now FLDS, we'd have to draw a line on that bullS#!t. 

I'm sorry sir I kind a lost ya here. Did i do something wrong? 

16 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

I'm sorry sir I kind a lost ya here. Did i do something wrong? 

HarsinVol continues to bring up the LDS faith in the Harsin family, as if anyone at Auburn would care.

He's posted several personal things about their family, as if anyone in our fanbase would care whether the Harsin's are faithful Mormon's or Hindu.  The man is here to coach for his job, not teach theology. 

1 minute ago, keesler said:

HarsinVol continues to bring up the LDS faith in the Harsin family, as if anyone at Auburn would care.

He's posted several personal things about their family, as if anyone in our fanbase would care whether the Harsin's are faithful Mormon's or Hindu.  The man is here to coach for his job, not teach theology. 

ok I gotcha now. Thats what I was saying that stuff is very personable and this sure aint the place to talk about it. 

12 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Do you want to have a discussion or just pee-pee all over yourself?

There you go, pretty much what everybody suspected, you're just an idiot who wanted attention

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

There you go, pretty much what everybody suspected, you're just an idiot who wanted attention

I can't believe y'all are still feeding this dude. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Wish the mods would just get rid of him. We aren’t even talking football at the moment. 

I don't even know what kind of point he's trying to make lol. None of it makes sense or has any bearing on the football team. 

Quit feeding it and maybe it’ll go to the neighbors house! 😝 

Archived