Bryan Harsin has ‘respect’ for Alabama

aubiefifty

14 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

He has consistently refused to play those kinds of games.

3 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

That is a front, a necessary front for the fans.

I’m getting a little confused, if BH doesn’t play those kind of games why is he putting up a front to the Auburn fans?

4 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Contracts are drawn on the realities of the financial capabilities and leverage of the HC and Admin and the agents involves.

This is what agents do, protect their clients and the contract has little to do with the motivations of the coach to coach a football team.

9 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

I got the gist of Bryan's POV correctly, imo. FYI, if it was not for Kes, there would be no Harsins at Auburn today.

If his wife is the driver behind this move, I don’t think we want him

You might want to stop typing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys staying arguing with these goofy people lol. Stop taking everything someone says anonymously so serious 

26 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

If you are confused, that is your problem. I give out information, what you do with it is of no concern of mine.

@ mods can we start making new people be verified or something? Jesus 

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

@ mods can we start making new people be verified or something? Jesus 

Just noticed this the poster has already acknowledged they’re related to Harsin which is cool I guess 

8 minutes ago, HarsinVOL said:

Bryan was very interested but not emotionally and mentally committed until Kes pushed for the move. Eagle ID is a beautiful place but she had family in the South but she had LDS 'leanings' and, imo, he needed her approval, support and desire.

That picture was just random and out of context from your prior comments on this thread.  It doesn’t tell me that she’s the only reason he’s in Auburn like you claim. 

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Just noticed this the poster has already acknowledged they’re related to Harsin which is cool I guess 

This poster also has Vol as part of their username, decreasing their credibility immensely. 😅

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

You guys staying arguing with these goofy people lol. Stop taking everything someone says anonymously so serious 

Yeah really. Ignore the clown and he will go away. Great candidate for the "ignore user" option.

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

It has always worked out really well in the past when family members of those in the program have gotten on the board to participate in the discussions. Look forward to seeing how this one plays out. It seems to be starting out strong....

22 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

I listened to Bobby Bowden this morning on WNSP 105.5 give his opinion on our new head coach and I started fist pumping and yelling. It was great. 

It was Tommy

16 hours ago, fredst said:

It has always worked out really well in the past when family members of those in the program have gotten on the board to participate in the discussions. Look forward to seeing how this one plays out. It seems to be starting out strong....

Is that what’s happening here? Oh man, cringe. 

Just now, woodford said:

Is that what’s happening here? Oh man, cringe. 

Exactly. I love when those insiderest of insiders post here but things can get awkward in a hurry; I mean, you’ve seen some of the knucklehead stuff posted on here. And, honestly, objective analysis requires being critical at times and sometimes honest opinions can hurt feelings (my feelings have certainly been hurt when people have given me honest criticism before, lol). Not sure if that’s what’s happening here but I do remember Kiehl Frazier’s father posting on here back in the day...well, you can imagine....

Maybe this HarsinVOL is for real, but everything posted so far is public knowledge or randomly drawn from instagram. Of course he needed Kes on board. My wife would kick my a$% if I moved us half way across the nation without her blessing. I am about to create the account HarsinBuckeye and give this person a run for their money! I am sure CBH and I have Adam and Eve in common.

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

Exactly. I love when those insiderest of insiders post here but things can get awkward in a hurry; I mean, you’ve seen some of the knucklehead stuff posted on here. And, honestly, objective analysis requires being critical at times and sometimes honest opinions can hurt feelings (my feelings have certainly been hurt when people have given me honest criticism before, lol). Not sure if that’s what’s happening here but I do remember Kiehl Frazier’s father posting on here back in the day...well, you can imagine....

Haha I need to search for that. Damn. Poor guy had no shot at Auburn under Gus. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Haha I need to search for that. Damn. Poor guy had no shot at Auburn under Gus. 

It was awful. His father seemed like a nice guy (via the internet, lol). It was under Chizik as HC but those 2011-12 teams were a hot mess 

21 minutes ago, fredst said:

Frazier’s father seemed to be a good guy, didn’t deserve what he got here.  The difference with HarsinVOL is that both Frazier’s dad and Momma Worm left no doubt who they were.  HarsinVOL has not given us any of that.  Probably a troll.  I would think if CBH were to learn of a relative giving away family secrets when coach is trying to establish his brand of coaching, he might be upset.

25 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Of course he needed Kes on board. My wife would kick my a$% if I moved us half way across the nation without her blessing.

A happy wife is a happy life, words to life by.  Being a coaches wife, she is fully aware that there was a possibility of a move in her future.  As soon as Auburn reached out to CBH was the time to gauge her feelings about the move.  Nothing would go any further until she was OK with it.  See Cristobal’s coaching search.

No way she was the deciding factor as the talks would have never happened. 

24 minutes ago, fredst said:

It was awful. His father seemed like a nice guy (via the internet, lol). It was under Chizik as HC but those 2011-12 teams were a hot mess 

We really didn't pay enough attention to that 2011 offense. Would love to know what Frazier could have done in the right circumstances. Same for almost every QB since. 

11 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Where did I say it did?

That's dumb. Why were you posting them? You didn't think everybody figured the coach and his family used social media?

Archived