Kevin Greene

NorthGATiger

Didn't his brother Keith die about seven or eight years ago? I met them both as undergrads through ROTC. I was in awe of both of them at the time, although Kevin was obviously the more talented on the field. Huge loss for the Auburn family and he does deserve a statue.

KG and D. Brown 

31 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Kevin was a guy who truly, truly,truly loved Auburn. He also truly, truly, truly detested Brian Bosworth. R.I.P. Kevin.

i met him at a sports card show years ago in oxford alabama. he was just browsing like i was and he was one big dude. i was shocked............

Sad, sad day for the Greene family and the Auburn family.  He was one of the greatest. He always represented Auburn with class and passion.  He will be missed.  

Man I wish we had a team full of guys like him.  One of my all time favorite Auburn players.   We lost two great Auburn men this year, Ken Rice and Kevin Greene.  2020 just can’t end soon enough.

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

Man I wish we had a team full of guys like him.  One of my all time favorite Auburn players.   We lost two great Auburn men this year, Ken Rice and Kevin Greene.  2020 just can’t end soon enough.

3 Great Auburn men, don't forget about Pat Dye.

1 minute ago, McFU said:

3 Great Auburn men, don't forget about Pat Dye.

It’s been so bad this year it’s just hard to remember.  Of course Coach Dye!

Archived