Men vs Memphis

AUBourne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Powell with some bad turnovers now as well. Gotta clean it up.

Yep. The thing about Powell right now is he seems to be really pressing with this pressure from Memphis and making some mistakes. However we need his scoring ability bad.

franklin inside! 31-28 Memphis 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

JJ misses both. 31-28 Memphis 

Gotta think our free throw issues make Bruce want to explode

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep. The thing about Powell right now is he seems to be really pressing with this pressure from Memphis and making some mistakes. However we need his scoring ability bad.

I'm a little more lenient on Powell and his turnovers due to him being a freshman but still, if I point out the bad turnovers from Turbo feel like I need to be fair. lol What Powell gives makes up for his turnovers, though.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I'm a little more lenient on Powell and his turnovers due to him being a freshman but still, if I point out the bad turnovers from Turbo feel like I need to be fair. lol What Powell gives makes up for his turnovers, though.

Exactly my point too. He’s making mistakes but he’s also shown so far that his scoring and presence can hopefully make up for those mistakes. Turbo is just so frustrating early in this season.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like it's prob systemic if you've been not great at FTs for about 3 years now 

Just dedicating time to other things? I dunno but it kills us some games.

Archived