AUBourne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

That was the most chaotic possession. lol

Yes but it kept the clock running. 

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Is the groin injury the reason more schools (especially KY) didn't recruit him? No way after watching him play anyone wouldn't want him on their team.

That’s the story at least. I’m sure UK would be killing for this guy right now 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s the story at least. I’m sure UK would be killing for this guy right now 

Thanks for the info. Goes to show why Pearl is the best.

Story of this game was Powell stepping up for the first 3/4s of the game and Flan shouldering it the last 1/4. GREAT WIN! Glad to see Penny and Memphis go down!

One of Bruce's finest coaching jobs. Stable of guys that largely can't shoot on the road..cant shoot FTs...one individual that c can even claim to resemble a PG. 3-2 with a win over a very talented Memhpis, and you can make the argument this team was a couple bounces from 4-1. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Story of this game was Powell stepping up for the first 3/4s of the game and Flan shouldering it the last 1/4. GREAT WIN! Glad to see Penny and Memphis go down!

Without Powell, we get blown off the floor. I would love to see this team with sharife and Powell, sheesh

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

One of Bruce's finest coaching jobs. Stable of guys that largely can't shoot on the road..cant shoot FTs...one individual that c can even claim to resemble a PG. 3-2 with a win over a very talented Memhpis, and you can make the argument this team was a couple bounces from 4-1. 

Facing guys like Nolley, Cisse, etc. The fact that a guy like BP can lead this team to a win is just a testament to what he does

Archived