Bo Nix reviews his performance

aubiefifty

Absolutely awful last night against MSU. At the end of season 2 he looks no better, and perhaps even worse, than he did at the start of season 1. His fundamentals are so poor it appears that he either doesn’t receive or completely resists any efforts to coach him up. Without a coaching change he has no chance to improve and we’ll be watching this same mess as long as he’s here; coaching change may not do it but that’s the only chance I see. Good grief, I’m glad I can take a break from watching that QB catastrophe for awhile...

If Gus stays, Bo needs to transfer.  That is his only hope for getting better, although I question whether he can correct his bad habits. He has been coached his entire life and why he has those bad habits is mystifying. 

Isn't it a wonder how Gus never seems to have a legit backup QB for very long. While they are on the roster, they never get a real shot at proving themselves during games, so when they finally do get in, they are woefully under-prepared for action. They'll always be better off transferring to a place where they can either get real playing time, or better coaching while they wait their turns. 

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Isn't it a wonder how Gus never seems to have a legit backup QB for very long. While they are on the roster, they never get a real shot at proving themselves during games, so when they finally do get in, they are woefully under-prepared for action. They'll always be better off transferring to a place where they can either get real playing time, or better coaching while they wait their turns. 

I have said this from start and was damn near hated for it. I said this regarding jj and SW....But what do I know. I'm just a hater

Archived