New CBS bowl projections forecast vs. Northwestern

aubiefifty

15 hours ago, gr82be said:

They're 3 losses shy of being a solid team. 

What a coincidence, so are we. I guess it’s a good matchup after all. My bad....

3 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

I used to live 30 miles from there. If I still did I wouldn't drive half an hour just to watch the 7 million dollar mistake pick his nose in Orlando. 

Although, if you did you’d see one well-coached team maximizing the abilities of their athletes, despite their physical limitations. Of course, you’d have to also watch the other team....

5 hours ago, fredst said:

Although, if you did you’d see one well-coached team maximizing the abilities of their athletes, despite their physical limitations. Of course, you’d have to also watch the other team....

I wonder how many are left to pump sunshine if we were to lose? There were plenty saying we lost because the team just didn't want to be there, after Central Florida took our lunch money. 

7 hours ago, JeriahAU said:

Our defense will be able to stop the air raid with zero threat of the run, the only way we lose to Miss State is if the players have completely quit on Gus and don't even try to win. Score will be low though, something like 21-10 or 17-7. 

You could be right. State defense is pretty good against the run. Gus' record is abysmal against teams that stop the running game. 

9 hours ago, woodford said:

I'd be surprised if most bowl games even happen

And, honestly, why would they? Having silly meaningless extra games between mediocre teams in empty stadiums. Having anything but the playoffs in this of all years is absolutely ridiculous, IMO

17 minutes ago, fredst said:

And, honestly, why would they? Having silly meaningless extra games between mediocre teams in empty stadiums. Having anything but the playoffs in this of all years is absolutely ridiculous, IMO

I see that, but ESPN probably wants them played. I hope they play. I love bowl season. 

3 minutes ago, woodford said:

I see that, but ESPN probably wants them played. I hope they play. I love bowl season. 

I do too but this year it just seems more absurd than usual, to the point of “Why in the heck would we do this?”

4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

We have no business going bowling. Besides, Gus will just lose another bowl game and bring his bowl record to 2-6.

Then don't go. Bowls like this are meant as a reward for the players. I want to reward the players. As far as winning a meaningless bowl? Well...it's not the playoff. it's a meaningless bowl. Who cares?

On 12/9/2020 at 9:18 AM, Eagle-1 said:

I used to live 30 miles from there. If I still did I wouldn't drive half an hour just to watch the 7 million dollar mistake pick his nose in Orlando. 

Hilarious. We can’t beat Northwestern. As nose picker says every year, next year has a chance to be special. Well there’s always a chance of most things in life, but that doesn’t mean they happen and next year will be no better, minus a couple of layup games if schedules return to normal. This is Auburn football with this coach. MEDIOCRE at best! 

In his 8th season, Gus has brought Auburn to the amazing new heights of playing in a bowl game vs the Fightin' Rece Davises.....

Northwestern outta be favored in that one.

Northwestern looked pretty sporty yesterday.  I wonder if Gus’s exit will change Auburn’s bowl destination.  Would give Steele a game to prove himself.

• WarTiger changed the title to New CBS bowl projections forecast vs. Northwestern

Archived