Perfectly stated

bigbird

39 minutes ago, fredst said:

CleCo going to be triggered by this post....

When and how AU killed the aviation program in 2013 told me all I needed to know about the school’s leadership.  Outside forces brought it back, just in time for a major hiring boom.  COVID killed that off for a few years, but it’ll be back at some point and more AU alum will be in the cockpit as a result.  

I don’t remember all the names involved with that debacle, but there is little doubt in my mind there would be several Cessnas flying around the state with stupid A’s on the tail rather than AU.  

I love all things Auburn and want it to continue to earn respect in all aspects of society.  It just seems to me that in too many ways my opinion isn’t shared by enough of those with the horsepower required to make positive gains.  

Or, we’re going to be a basketball school now.  

11 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

When and how AU killed the aviation program in 2013 told me all I needed to know about the school’s leadership.  Outside forces brought it back, just in time for a major hiring boom.  COVID killed that off for a few years, but it’ll be back at some point and more AU alum will be in the cockpit as a result.  

I don’t remember all the names involved with that debacle, but there is little doubt in my mind there would be several Cessnas flying around the state with stupid A’s on the tail rather than AU.  

I love all things Auburn and want it to continue to earn respect in all aspects of society.  It just seems to me that in too many ways my opinion isn’t shared by enough of those with the horsepower required to make positive gains.  

Or, we’re going to be a basketball school now.  

Not a basketball school . We self imposed a ban lol. We are a swimming or baseball school 

4 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is so true . He nailed it this week. Makes me sick . This program took a huge step back when Gus signed the extension. 

FIFY

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

And are content with sitting there.

10-things-to-know-when-moving-up-from-th

"Everything's fine. This is a solid year. They aren't kids, just inexperienced"

Archived