The strange “reality” of Trump World

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Again, show where he promised a bunch of free stuff.  Don't just throw **** against the wall because it makes you feel good.  Actually show your work with regards to Biden.  Because he was against Medicare for All, free college for all, etc etc

Mikey’s a pathological liar.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I don't know.  Is it really a "lie" if you actually believe your own bull****? :dunno:

I think Mikey is just a natural denizen in the 'post-truth'  world.  He's clueless.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

40 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't know.  Is it really a "lie" if you actually believe your own bull****? :dunno:

I think Mikey is just a natural denizen in the 'post-truth'  world.  He's clueless.

I think he does it for the attention. Similar to a toddler having a tantrum after being ignored for too long. "You don't want to watch me point to my nose and say 'nose' for the millionth time? Hope you don't like this vase..."

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Link to the primary debates? You should have watched them when you had a chance.

Thank you for tacitly admitting you have nothing to back up your ignorant claims.

5 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Thank you for tacitly admitting you have nothing to back up your ignorant claims.

I watched the Democrat primary debates. If the libbies here didn't watch their own promise to give the nation away, that's on them.

11 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Again, show where he promised a bunch of free stuff.  Don't just throw **** against the wall because it makes you feel good.  Actually show your work with regards to Biden.  Because he was against Medicare for All, free college for all, etc etc

Let's play the same game. Link to where he said he was against free college, free medical care and so forth?

PS: It would be good if your links were to statements made on a national stage, or somewhere similar to California or New York.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Let's play the same game. Link to where he said he was against free college, free medical care and so forth?

PS: It would be good if your links were to statements made on a national stage, or somewhere similar to California or New York.

You made the assertion.  Prove it.  You suffer from the same thing that has Trump's legal team getting their asses handed to them in court repeatedly over the last week.  Can't back up their own BS.

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

Wow...sometimes you just get the perfect pitch, just hanging over the outside of the plate, just like some low hanging fruit. BUT...you will be a gentleman and not go after it because kicking someone while they are already down is just unfair to good men.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

He said he would veto M4A and Forgiveness of College Debt. I know he said that a 100 times.

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You made the assertion.  Prove it.  You suffer from the same thing that has Trump's legal team getting their asses handed to them in court repeatedly over the last week.  Can't back up their own BS.

He does want free CC for all and free 4 year school for a lot. So there’s that, it is a far cry from free everything but in Mikey’s defense he still is calling for free stuff that will cost a good chunk of change. 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

He does want free CC for all and free 4 year school for a lot. So there’s that, it is a far cry from free everything but in Mikey’s defense he still is calling for free stuff that will cost a good chunk of change. 

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction."

- en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Proof_by_assertion

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction."

- en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Proof_by_assertion

What’s your point? My proof is by facts. 

17 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

@homersapien

Of course if you would have researched your candidate instead of blindly voting along party lines you would have known what I said was fact and not merely an assertion. 

First, I actually support the idea of "free" - or subsidized - community college/vocational training for anyone qualified for it.  I think it would be a great investment for the country. 

Likewise, I support policies that make 4 year colleges more accessible for the qualified - if not "free" - for the same reason.  It would be an investment in our future.

What I don't remember from the primary and general campaign is Biden's position on this.   You are the one who keeps insisting that "free" CC and 4 year colleges are part of his platform.

This - to me - seems easy enough for you to prove without simply asserting it.

So what's the problem?   Do I need to help you out?

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, I actually support the idea of "free" - or subsidized - community college/vocational training for anyone qualified for it.  I think it would be a great investment for the country. 

Likewise, I any policies that make 4 year colleges more accessible for the qualified - if not "free" - is worth consideration.

What I don't remember from the primary and general campaign is Biden's position on this, or on 4 year colleges.   You are the one who keeps insisting that "free" CC and 4 year colleges are part of his platform.

This - to me - seems easy enough for you to prove without simply asserting it.

So what's the problem?

Im not insisting it’s part of his platform, I proved to you what I said was in fact part of his platform. You’d know this as fact if you actually read his platform and not rely on whatever opinion article you are reading. Your failure to remember things from the general or primary election periods is not an excuse or a valid reason to disregard valid facts. With your stance on education, I would think you’d know Biden’s platform on education a little better. 

22 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Mikey right now:

a b

"Right now"?

I literally typed out a response yesterday and chose not to post it. It was after you asked for a link. "This is where Mikey runs up to the LoS after a big gain and runs a dive straight up the RG's ass." Not that it makes me special. We all knew that's exactly what he was going to do. 

I take back the toddler comparison. Toddlers evolve. 

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"Right now"?

I literally typed out a response yesterday and chose not to post it. It was after you asked for a link. "This is where Mikey runs up to the LoS after a big gain and runs a dive straight up the RG's ass." Not that it makes me special. We all knew that's exactly what he was going to do. 

I take back the toddler comparison. Toddlers evolve. 

So you are saying Mikey might be Gus? Cuz that sounds a lot like our offense sometimes. 😂😂

It might have just been hard for him to fathom getting on the Antifa/Biden website so I did to show what free stuff I know of is a part of his platform. 

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

So you are saying Mikey might be Gus? Cuz that sounds a lot like our offense sometimes. 😂😂

It might have just been hard for him to fathom getting on the Antifa/Biden website so I did to show what free stuff I know of is a part of his platform. 

Antifa/Biden website? Huh?

And yeah, that was the joke. Mikey is as predictable as Gus Malzahn calling plays. 

"Free stuff" is a code phrase that means "I don't want to see anyone get something that is unavailable to me or that I had to pay for in the past".   Waaaaaaah!

Never mind that it's policy designed for the general benefit of the country (everyone) and is available to everyone.

For Trump and MAGAs it always comes down to one thing:  what's in it for me?

Archived