Election Day

AUDub

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I only hope he can say something so monumentally stupid and ignorant that his followers will snap out of their trance and go ”...wait a minute, we’re the bad guys?”. 

Absolutely nothing will faze them at this point. They will continue to be a major problem long after he is out of office.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I only hope he can say something so monumentally stupid and ignorant that his followers will snap out of their trance and go ”...wait a minute, we’re the bad guys?”. 

As much as I want the rest of the nation to wake up, it's hard to deny that Trump is very good at saying awful things that make perfect sense to his supporters. Even if he calls for a military coup, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of his supporters still stick with him.

5 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

As much as I want the rest of the nation to wake up, it's hard to deny that Trump is very good at saying awful things that make perfect sense to his supporters. Even if he calls for a military coup, I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of his supporters still stick with him.

Wake up? Look, Trump will likely lose this thing. No problem and no shock to anyone, but this country deserves a fair and transparent process. That isn't happening. To say otherwise is telling and frankly sad. If Trump was leading you would agree. Nutshell.

9 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

And that’s sad. I just popped onto my FB after avoiding it for the last couple days. That was a mistake. Snoozed a few people for 30 days. If I didn’t have to have it for my work account, I wouldn’t even have the damn thing. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Wake up? Look, Trump will likely lose this thing. No problem and no shock to anyone, but this country deserves a fair and transparent process. That isn't happening. To say otherwise is telling and frankly sad. If Trump was leading you would agree. Nutshell.

Please provide examples of how this process is unfair. Because they’re diligently counting mail-in ballots(those that Trump told his followers not to do)?

13 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Why would you dismiss an eye witness? What do you know about her? She known to lie? Misreport? Did her report not show something sketchy? Do you or don't you want transparency? 

Bottom line: This is America. There should be no questions with results. There are and that my friend is a problem. We should all demand better. 

I could easily join the kumbaya boys and declare victory, but what does that do for the other 50% of Americans? They deserve nothing? No transparency? 

As I've stated previously, I expect a Biden win. Think I've been clear on that for quite some time, but this isn't about me. This is about Americans. All Americans. We can do better and should. We should all demand it. 

I mean, people were also showing dubious  “reports” of mail carriers dumping mail-in ballots in sewers and dumpsters. Conservatives obviously felt those were votes against them, when they were likely a majority of Democrat votes(as we see now based on numbers). 

I did see Nevada reported one count of alleged voter fraud from a Trump voter attempting to vote twice. 

But I guess the Democrats are playing the long con of rigging the vote by losing the Senate. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Well wouldn’t that make it unusual then? I mean they are still counting votes in California but it’s a blowout. The problem is they have been sitting at 98-99 % for long ass hours. Seems like they been dragging especially when you consider PA has been hauling ass with a much bigger volume of ballots. 

That you happen to have this many states be this close is unusual.  That we're still counting ballots days after is not.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

That you happen to have this many states be this close is unusual.  That we're still counting ballots days after is not.

2000 election was dragged out for quite some time as well. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

They both flip.

I'm fairly certain Biden wins with 306, even though after PA comes in it's all academic. 

306 was my prediction, just a different combo to get him there:

Q22XY.png

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/173543-post-your-map/?do=findComment&comment=3287224

45 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

And that’s sad. I just popped onto my FB after avoiding it for the last couple days. That was a mistake. Snoozed a few people for 30 days. If I didn’t have to have it for my work account, I wouldn’t even have the damn thing. 

It’s is a shame you need it for work. I lived and worked in multi ethnic areas ...Miami and Puerto Rico. That and a health care wake up call during the Bush recession woke me to move farther to the left than I’d ever been. My FB “friends” were locked and loaded on myopic perspectives of the right. There was an endless stream of easily debunked memes, and a refusal to consider well presented perspectives. I dumped FB. After 2 weeks I’ve never regretted it. To little time in life to waste it on social media.

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is this an actual transcription? Because it reads like a hypothetical situation that would happen. 

Actually happening.  Read the whole thread.  It's freaking hilarious.

Side note: judge just dismissed the case.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

So close . I wonder how many ballots still out there for Georgia...

My gosh there is no way that Biden won’t be able to take the lead *knock on wood*

Archived