Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Not going to be close. I bet he overtakes without issue. I have been checking it with the downloadable data. It is curtains for certain. LOL 

GA will be extremely close.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Anything solid out of PA lately? Anyone care to offer gut feel opinion? 

Nothing solid in a while other than there are about 600k votes to count.  Gut says Biden ends up winning the state by 80k-100k votes when it's all done.

PA Secretary of State did say they think we should know today.

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

There's nothing preventing him from personally footing the legal bills.

What's another $400 million in loans, anyway? 

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Mark Levin going to subvert democracy with CAPSLOCK. 

He has been at this a very long time on the radio. He has influenced Rush, Hannity and half of Fox news. This guy could be the anti-Christ to some folks. He is the definition of toxic influencer. 

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

He has been at this a very long time on the radio. He has influenced Rush, Hannity and half of Fox news. This guy could be the anti-Christ to some folks. He is the definition of toxic influencer. 

as an aside did you vote for biden or change your mind?

Voting official in GA made a good point - counting ballots for several days after a national election is the norm, especially in states with paper ballots.  It's happening in dozens of states across the country right now and happens every time.  It's why most states don't officially certify the vote totals for 10 days or so after the election.  It's just that in those states the margin is so big, no one really cares.  Nothing in GA (or PA, AZ or NV for that matter) is unusual, it's just that everyone cares because the races are so close.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

as an aside did you vote for biden or change your mind?

Nope, you saw my marked ballot on this or another thread. Voted Jo Jo.
In Alabama, the vote was +20% for Trump anyway. 

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Voting official in GA made a good point - counting ballots for several days after a national election is the norm, especially in states with paper ballots.  It's happening in dozens of states across the country right now and happens every time.  It's why most states don't officially certify the vote totals for 10 days or so after the election.  It's just that in those states the margin is so big, no one really cares.  Nothing in GA (or PA, AZ or NV for that matter) is unusual, it's just that everyone cares because the races are so close.

They're generally a little faster but the way this vote happened also gets some blame. Lot of mail, lot of early, lot of absentee.

And the R legislatures in certain states need some blame. Penn could be done by now if they were allowed to process votes like, for example, Florida. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/election-results/nevada-2020/

Candidate Votes Pct.

Joe Biden DEM
604,251 49.4%

Donald Trump *GOP
592,813 48.5

Jo Jorgensen LIB
11,647 1.0

None of these candidates NON
11,042 0.9

Don Blankenship CST
2,578 0.2

Esper is resigning. Wonder if it's a rats fleeing the ship situation or if Trump asked him to do something. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Well wouldn’t that make it unusual then? I mean they are still counting votes in California but it’s a blowout. The problem is they have been sitting at 98-99 % for long ass hours. Seems like they been dragging especially when you consider PA has been hauling ass with a much bigger volume of ballots. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

PA gap is under 100k.

GA gap is under 10k. 

That is huge. Georgia needs to get this done TONIGHT. 

9 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

PA gap is under 100k.

GA gap is under 10k. 

They both flip.

I'm fairly certain Biden wins with 306, even though after PA comes in it's all academic. 

Just now, AUDub said:

They both flip.

I'm fairly certain Biden wins with 306, even though after PA comes in it's all academic. 

Going to very similar to 2016 where a few states by small margins make the Electoral College look like a bigger victory.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

What could that possibly do? 

Good question. Doug Collins will also be participating. Whatever they plan to talk about, I think it is safe for us to expect a whole lot of looney tunes bull****.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Good question. Doug Collins will also be participating. Whatever they plan to talk about, I think it is safe for us to expect a whole lot of looney tunes bull****.

I only hope he can say something so monumentally stupid and ignorant that his followers will snap out of their trance and go ”...wait a minute, we’re the bad guys?”. 

Winning Georgia to is the knock out. Many other places have already conceded Arizona , even if they don’t want to. Based on their Secretary of State , they will be counting into the weekend. 

Archived