Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Little over 107,000 votes left in GA. 

Tiny little dollop of votes in GA. Biden took 72%, he's 37000 behind. All votes left are dem strongholds. He is absolutely in this. 

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Tiny little dollop of votes in GA. Biden took 72%, he's 37000 behind. All votes left are dem strongholds. He is absolutely in this. 

And DDHQ posts another drop. Trump up 31000. A hair under 100000 to go. 

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Best reaction ever...

"Where were we?"

I'm just glad he had a mask on. Conscientious shitheel. 

My kids and I were talking about the election earlier. I told them that no matter who wins or loses, they are watching history and they needed to really soak it in. 

For me, this has been the closest election electorally (so far) of my lifetime (2000 was the closest) but not only that, there are legitimately 5 or 6 major states that are within ~1% of each other.  Combine those with the historic turnout and this has been one hell of a election.  

Another couple of things that's gonna be historic (no matter your feelings either way) is having 5 or 6 states doing recounts or being challenged in the courts as well as the amount of skewing that again we're involved in the polling and the fallout from the encore of their 2016 missteps.

It's been pretty amazing to watch

FWIW, Biden ended up taking Michigan by 2.5 points.  That's 135k raw votes.  If the trend continues in PA that happened in MI, Biden should be in good shape.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

FWIW, Biden ended up taking Michigan by 2.5 points.  

Well, I did say, "~1%"...

My margin of error is +/- 2% 😂

Just now, bigbird said:

Well, I did say, "~1%"...

My margin of error is +/- 2% 😂

Honestly didn't even take your post into account on that one.  Just an observation with regards to PA.

Just now, AUFriction said:

Anybody watching what’s going on in Arizona? Trump supporters are claiming a come from behind victory. 

It's pretty surreal to see this insanity

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Honestly didn't even take your post into account on that one.  Just an observation with regards to PA.

No worries, my friend.  I'm just glad it was within my margins. 😁

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's pretty surreal to see this insanity

First, I'm not saying it will or won't happen. But could y'all imagine the circus that would kick off.

Imagine, just for now (yes, I know they are tightening and breaking Biden's way), but if Trump held onto GA and NC while Biden takes NV, WI, and MI. That would put them both at 259 with only PA left.  Good Lord! Personally, I'd want no part of counting any votes in PA in that scenario.

Just now, bigbird said:

First, I'm not saying it will or won't happen. But could y'all imagine the circus that would kick off.

Imagine, just for now (yes, I know they are tightening and breaking Biden's way), but if Trump held onto GA and NC while Biden takes NV, WI, and MI. That would put them both at 259 each with only PA left.  Good Lord! Personally, I'd want no part of counting any votes in PA in that scenario.

It would make 2000 look like a friendly game of checkers

17 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Plagiarist

s*** you beat me to it. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Also, is Joe Jorgensen this year's equivalent to Ross Perot?

Haha no. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Also, is Joe Jorgensen this year's equivalent to Ross Perot?

No.  Perot got nearly 20% of the vote nationwide.  That's a really different scenario than JJ's roughly 1 percent.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

It would make 2000 look like a friendly game of checkers

The bible got it wrong about Megiddo, it's actually going to be in Allegheny county instead. 😂

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

No.  Perot got nearly 20% of the vote nationwide.  That's a really different scenario than JJ's roughly 1 percent.

The Libertarian Party really hoses themselves with their primary rules. By rule, whomever comes in second is automatically the running mate. Jorgensen was a decent candidate, but she got paired up with a guy that is best described as a professional internet troll. 

Archived