Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

hey man i was wrong. i apologize. i did not want you to not make your point i just wanted breathing room because i was hellfire mad. but instead of messaging you i put my apology out there for everyone to see. i am going to try hard going forward to lighten up and not be such a francis going forward.

Accepted, I understand your passion. War Damn Eagle. 

Trump filed suit in GA lol. 

Bah Gawd! That's Fulton County's music!

C

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Just wanna let the PTB know....

I for one, welcome my new liberal overlords.

Bow before me, knave. 

Why is the campaign chairmen( I think that’s his title) of the Trump campaign saying right now that people are going to be shocked when Arizona turns red tonight?

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Trump filed suit in GA lol. 

Bah Gawd! That's Fulton County's music!

C

Biden is still in great shape. Last 4 batches of GA votes 87%D, 72%D, 67%D, 93%D.

He needs less than 60% in heavy D districts to take the lead. 

2 minutes ago, Amwest20 said:

Why is the campaign chairmen( I think that’s his title) of the Trump campaign saying right now that people are going to be shocked when Arizona turns red tonight?

He says a lot of stuff. Ignore him. 

3 minutes ago, Amwest20 said:

Why do they say anything?  Could be legit. Could be a seizure. No one knows. 

Guys, Nate Silver is catching s*** on Twitter again. Maybe “Biden still wins if the polls are as wrong as they were in 2016” was a useful bit of information that more people should’ve paid attention to

It would be nice if everyone would be able to be on the same page when it comes to results. GA for example, I checked 5 different maps and they were just about all different. Some say some counties are 100% in and over's say they aren't. But they have the same number of ballots casted shown. They are in or they aren't which is it? LMAO.

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Why do they say anything?  Could be legit. Could be a seizure. No one knows. 

Hopefully legit.... He looked visibly confident.  I believe he believes it.  It seems unlikely looking at the math but so does/did Pennsylvania and Georgia. 

3 minutes ago, Amwest20 said:

I believe he believes it.  It seems unlikely looking at the math but so does/did Pennsylvania and Georgia. 

I mean, I have no doubt that Trump sincerely believes a lot of things that aren't so.

22 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

It would be nice if everyone would be able to be on the same page when it comes to results. GA for example, I checked 5 different maps and they were just about all different. Some say some counties are 100% in and over's say they aren't. But they have the same number of ballots casted shown. They are in or they aren't which is it? LMAO.

Combo of DDHQ and the Georgia Secretary of State's website. 

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Just wanna let the PTB know....

I for one, welcome my new liberal overlords.

Reminds me of The Simpsons and the Ant Overlords🤣

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I has a Twitter. 

If my math is right, he'd need about 65% of those 122k? And that's a lower percentage than what we've been seeing for urban mail in votes?

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If my math is right, he'd need about 65% of those 122k? And that's a lower percentage than what we've been seeing for urban mail in votes?

Correct on the number, and it is about midpoint between what he's gotten with the state average and Fulton county. So I guess it comes down to what counties are left.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Biden has hung around 70. He's in good shape. 

4 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Correct on the number, and it is about midpoint between what he's gotten with the state average and Fulton county. So I guess it comes down to what counties are left.

ATL and Savannah

9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Nah man.  He died years ago.

Yeah I know. Just a joke. 

Pretty funny though he came out of no where like a heel in wrestling.

Archived