Election Day

AUDub

14 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It looks very much like it's not a matter of if but when Biden is named the winner.

That said, this election should be a wake up call for the Democrats.  No matter what people think of Trump, it's clear the country has not made a big swing to the left.  The House numbers holding for Republicans and the GOP keeping the Senate, in a very unfavorable election season for them on paper, makes that clear. 

I've known all along that Trumpism wasn't just going to disappear if Biden wins, but it's still very sobering. Especially given how many of those congresspeople are very much representative of Trump's brand of conservatism.

2022 will be spicy, that's for sure.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I've known all along that Trumpism wasn't just going to disappear if Biden wins, but it's still very sobering. Especially given how many of those congresspeople are very much representative of Trump's brand of conservatism.

2022 will be spicy, that's for sure.

To be fair (didn't vote for Trump) they have every right to turn away from typical elitists who run the country. They have no desire to truly fix our way of life.

Tim Scott 2024! ;) 

😂🤣😆😅

twrt.jpg

sdffds.jpg

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

To be fair (didn't vote for Trump) they have every right to turn away from typical elitists who run the country. They have no desire to truly fix our way of life.

Tim Scott 2024! ;) 

Kristi Noem 2024!!!! lol 🧐🧐 😏🤭

asddas.jpg

dfsdfs.jpg

Just now, autigeremt said:

Tim Scott 2024! ;) 

Yes, they have a right to do that. And that is the extent of the justification for some of these decisions. 

It's fine if people want to lean on that excuse, but they'd better start finding some remotely qualified and less hateful candidates if they want to be taken seriously and not earn the derision they receive.

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's interesting. Fox News has also conceded Arizona to Biden.

Based on what hasn’t reported, it’s theoretically possible trump could still win it. But the missing votes are all from places that are almost certainly going to yield high Biden voting. Last night, one of the guys on CNN said they were just being extra cautious because it hasn’t gone blue in several elections. 

3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Tim Scott 2024! ;) 

There are a lot more folks who weren't pro-Trump, but didn't vote for Biden/Harris due to the silliness of the 'wokeism' and identity politics of the progressive left.  Even with that, Trump brought about his own demise in the end. 

I really hope Trump just concedes, otherwise cities will burn and rioting/looting will occur.

7 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I really hope Trump just concedes, otherwise cities will burn and rioting/looting will occur.

Him not having won would be another good reason for him to concede. 

But if he doesn't, no need for rioting and looting because gun owners will march on Washington to fight tyranny, yes?

I don't think a single person that backed trump should be able to have a job in Washington or for their state for 8 years.  Lock them all up. 

Eyes on GA now, guys. It is absolutely still in play at the moment. 

Just now, wdefromtx said:

Trump gone bammer and claiming championships early. Lol 

Can we at least get a BCS system to pick the winner? 

Yes. Please. Gimme that computer rankings component.

Pretty clear Biden won. Congrats to you folks who have been struggling these last 4 years with Trump. Hoping that some peace can come to the country and those who lost in this election find ways to cope with the changes that are coming. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Eyes on GA now, guys. It is absolutely still in play at the moment. 

Where are you getting your numbers from? I see many variations in what outlets are showing. CNN has only Fulton County remaining with 4% and the total state at over 99.5%. Based on the percentage and even assuming a stronger lean to Biden current trends it is still a long shot.  

12 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Where are you getting your numbers from? I see many variations in what outlets are showing. CNN has only Fulton County remaining with 4% and the total state at over 99.5%. Based on the percentage and even assuming a stronger lean to Biden current trends it is still a long shot.  

Going off of:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/about-200000-absentee-ballots-still-need-to-be-counted-in-georgia/BYGJAXV5FRBGBAMA6JPIC7ZL34/

and

https://abcnews.go.com/Elections/2020-us-presidential-election-results-live-map

There are 163,000 votes left to be counted, and Trump has a 60k lead. So at least 110k need to go to Biden? Seems very difficult, though I'm too lazy to do the math to see how much Biden needs to overperform based on current averages (which could happen since it's all mail in ballots).

EDIT: results are expected before 9pm EST.

24 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Following Decision Desk in Twitter. 

Its going to be extremely close, but you'd much rather be Biden right now. Recount either way, but don't be surprised if GA is blue before the end of the evening. 

14 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

Going off of:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/about-200000-absentee-ballots-still-need-to-be-counted-in-georgia/BYGJAXV5FRBGBAMA6JPIC7ZL34/

and

https://abcnews.go.com/Elections/2020-us-presidential-election-results-live-map

There are 163,000 votes left to be counted, and Trump has a 60k lead. So at least 110k need to go to Biden? Seems very difficult, though I'm too lazy to do the math to see how much Biden needs to overperform based on current averages (which could happen since it's all mail in ballots).

EDIT: results are expected before 9pm EST.

Biden has been getting 70% consistently today. If that holds, he exceeds what's needed. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Following Decision Desk in Twitter. 

Its going to be extremely close, but you'd much rather be Biden right now. Recount either way, but don't be surprised if GA is blue before the end of the evening. 

I have a feeling many states will have to have a recount. 

6 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I have a feeling many states will have to have a recount. 

Wisconsin definitely. Others likely not. Biden probably going to win PA by 2 if current trends continue. 

Archived