Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Of course this is your reaction. It's people like you that have made this place a shell of its former self. 

Can't imagine how boring and racist it must have been before. 

Again...

Youre Welcome GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, savorytiger said:

Looks like Trump's base got the message:

Sounds like a "stop the count" chant.  Which is stupid.  Stopping the count right now in Michigan guarantees a Trump loss.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sounds like a "stop the count" chant.  Which is stupid.  Stopping the count right now in Michigan guarantees a Trump loss.

Yeah, they didn't listen carefully enough. The full message was "stop the count as long as I'm ahead".

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Can't imagine how boring and racist it must have been before. 

Again...

Youre Welcome GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ooh, now I'm a racist!?? 

EAD 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Jeez that move just exudes confidence. 

49 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I think so for a few days.  I still believe Biden ultimately flips PA too though and NC becomes a moot point

Yeah. I am waiting for Arizona to finally get done. PA will be a steep hill IMO

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

We'll know Arizona tonight. 

PA is going to break big for Biden when they count those votes. 

I'm really curious about GA. Biden has an extremely good shot there. 

It looks very much like it's not a matter of if but when Biden is named the winner.

That said, this election should be a wake up call for the Democrats.  No matter what people think of Trump, it's clear the country has not made a big swing to the left.  The House numbers holding for Republicans and the GOP keeping the Senate, in a very unfavorable election season for them on paper, makes that clear. 

There’s still a few scenarios where Biden could lose, but they aren’t likely. Not everyone is calling Michigan or Arizona, but those states are as good as decided. Biden only needs 1 more state to win. Nevada, who refused to count any more today, is very likely to go Biden. Georgia currently shows a Trump lead. But it is really close, and most of the remaining votes appear to be from counties heavily favoring Biden. Pennsylvania is farther behind with the same story. Most of the Trump supporting counties have finished counting or are close to finished. We don’t know what’s left, but it’s believed to be mostly absentee ballots which Biden is also dominating on. Biden could even still feasibly win North Carolina. Put another way, Trump will have to defy the odds in all three states to win.

15 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We'll know Arizona tonight. 

PA is going to break big for Biden when they count those votes. 

I'm really curious about GA. Biden has an extremely good shot there. 

That will be amazing if he could pull off GA. I feel like Arizona should've been official by now. I know the associated press already gave that to Biden.

34 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't think so.  Still think Biden takes PA too

15 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It looks very much like it's not a matter of if but when Biden is named the winner.

That said, this election should be a wake up call for the Democrats.  No matter what people think of Trump, it's clear the country has not made a big swing to the left.  The House numbers holding for Republicans and the GOP keeping the Senate, in a very unfavorable election season for them on paper, makes that clear. 

No kidding. The division is going nowhere, and nothing will be getting accomplished in the next 4 years. 

Read up on the The Great Reset.....Biden/Harris will usher in a new era in the US. Globalism is about to hit you in the face like a runaway train downhill with you standing on a 1,000 ft bridge. 

Welcome to the New World. 

Archived