this is why i hate most trump supporters

aubiefifty

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

OK Bird, I'll go back and delete it, so you can refocus on my actual point.   Giving ya'll a ready-made diversion was extremely careless on my part. :-\

No need to refocus.

It's Trump, nothing he says, does, proposes, accomplishes, or thinks will ever be considered as anything more than a complete cluster ****. It's been a very focused and relentless message. 

It's been you're opinion going on four and a half years. I'm okay with you having it and would never waste time and try to point out instances that the complete dismissal of him allow to be missed. 

I just find it humorous when you bring out the Hitler reference. It always reminds me about Godwin's law.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

No need to refocus.

It's Trump, nothing he says, does, proposes, accomplishes, or thinks will ever be considered as anything more than a complete cluster ****. It's been a very focused and relentless message. 

It's been you're opinion going on four and a half years. I'm okay with you having it and would never waste time and try to point out instances that the complete dismissal of him allow to be missed. 

I just find it humorous when you bring out the Hitler reference. It always reminds me about Godwin's law.

Man, it's been so long since I trolled through this toxic dumpster fire of a forum.

I dunno to be proud or sad that you're still fighting the good fight. :lol: 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:05 PM, bigbird said:

No need to refocus.

I introduced ONE point:  Trump holds multiple mass rallies with unmasked participates in close quarters - otherwise known as super spreader events.

You obviously don't want to address that, as evidenced by your generalized ad hominem attack and referencing "Godwin's law".

"Godwin's law" is a semi-witty construction based on dismissing liberal (anti-authoritarian) arguments, regardless of their merit.  In other words, it's a tool for losers who don't have an adequate response to the actual point.  In this case, my use of the allegory illustrated cultish adherence. 

A social meme like "Godwin's law" - no matter how clever - doesn't negate actual history even if it "amuses" you.  History is fair game for analogy. 

But to your point, as I recall it, "Godwin's law" is supposed to determine who instantly"loses" the debate. In this case, the debate concerns Trump hosting super spreader events and the people who admire that. 

So the question becomes, is hosting such events wrong?  Take a substantive position:  Do you think such events are justified and if so, why?

On 10/28/2020 at 10:03 AM, SaltyTiger said:

meanwhile....

Just thought of this Salty. If Biden wins there will be no more need for the Secret Service bc nobody wants to get close enough to him to kill him. Would save taxpayers some money.

Archived