this is why i hate most trump supporters

aubiefifty

words matter. these are trump poll watchers. they are scum and if you are ok with this so are you................

Sorry fiddy the precedent for this was set in 2008. See the Black Panthers in Philly.  It was totally fine with all you democrats then because it “blockaded” republicans from voting.  What goes around.

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

meanwhile....

Great image illustrating Trump's irresponsible behavior!  Hosting "super spreader" events, even as we enter into another surge.

(And that's simple scientific fact, not a political "hit statement". :rolleyes:)

3 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Sorry fiddy the precedent for this was set in 2008. See the Black Panthers in Philly.  It was totally fine with all you democrats then because it “blockaded” republicans from voting.  What goes around.

I forgot about that crap. 

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I watched this video.  I see absolutely no intimidation and nobody blocking any path.  This one is BS.  A big nothing burger. 

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Nobody was accosted here. Just people legally supporting their candidate. They didn’t block anybody either. Again nothing to this at all. 

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Great image illustrating Trump's irresponsible behavior!  Hosting "super spreader" events, even as we enter into another surge.

(And that's simple scientific fact, not a political "hit statement". :rolleyes:)

Great image of a president with loyal supporters.  

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

Nobody was accosted here. Just people legally supporting their candidate. They didn’t block anybody either. Again nothing to this at all. 

I bet they will condemn the protests now.  No burning. looting. or violence Is taking place now so they must be stopped! LOL

On 10/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, Amwest20 said:

Great image of a president with loyal supporters.  

....hosting a covid super spreader event.  

Thanks for getting my point.  ;)

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

The point is Homer thinks Trump is Hitler.

A lot of looney libs make that comical reference.  I’m aware.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:22 PM, jj3jordan said:

The point is Homer thinks Trump is Hitler.

Always a winning strategy...

Seriously what did these people do wrong. If im a biden supporter who’s intimidated i just walk in like im voting for trump? 

Theres a larger wuestion here about proper etiquette and BOTH sides need to do better. But noone has any right to say this side is worse than this side. Take your blinders off and realize that both sides suck right now

1 hour ago, Auhud08 said:

Seriously what did these people do wrong. If im a biden supporter who’s intimidated i just walk in like im voting for trump? 

Theres a larger wuestion here about proper etiquette and BOTH sides need to do better. But noone has any right to say this side is worse than this side. Take your blinders off and realize that both sides suck right now

Careful, someone will chime in saying the suckitude isn’t equal. You should just pick the lessor of two evils.....but the same people that say that will be the ones that were against saying vote for the lessor of two evils in 2016 when people thought Trump was the lessor of the two evils. 

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

Always a winning strategy...

Apparently not as good as holding multiple rallies a day with packed crowds not wearing masks.  But don't get me wrong - I'm all for it. 

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Apparently not as good as holding multiple rallies a day with packed crowds not wearing masks.  But don't get me wrong - I'm all for it. 

Comparing someone to Hitler isn't as good of a strategy as holding packed rallies without mask?

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Comparing someone to Hitler isn't as good of a strategy as holding packed rallies without mask?

tenor.gif

OK Bird, I'll go back and delete it, so you can refocus on my actual point.   Giving all ya'll MAGAs a ready-made diversion was extremely careless on my part. :-\

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

I always find it dumb when people try to compare Trump to Hitler. Pretty sure Holocaust survivors see that differently. But it is part of the lefts marching orders to have that view I suppose. 

Archived