Perfect example of why I can’t support today’s Democrat Party

SocialCircle

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Putin keeps playing America, all made possible by your boy Trump.

My boy? I was convinced by the wankers on the left that he was working for Putin. The wankers turned over every rock on earth and couldn’t make any connections. Except for the dossier...... nothing ever materialized except it was paid for by and for democrat propaganda. I wanted Trump to go down as bad as you did. I was able to finally see through the bullsheyt. You might actually get there one day. It’s refreshing to not to have to be a crybaby most of the time. It’s a sickness. A constant burden...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, alexava said:

My boy? I was convinced by the wankers on the left that he was working for Putin. The wankers turned over every rock on earth and couldn’t make any connections. Except for the dossier...... nothing ever materialized except it was paid for by and for democrat propaganda. I wanted Trump to go down as bad as you did. I was able to finally see through the bullsheyt. You might actually get there one day. It’s refreshing to not to have to be a crybaby most of the time. It’s a sickness. A constant burden...

You’re a crybaby now, just different tears. If you were paying attention you’d know they didn’t come close to turning over every rock. Mueller never even looked at his finances as the media assumed. Never even saw his taxes, revenue sources or debt holders. Turned out Rosenstein quashed the counterterrorism investigation. You’ve bought Trump’s spin. Trump has fulfilled Putin’s wishlist— that much is transparent. Why? Maybe we find out when he no longer controls the DOJ.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re a crybaby now, just different tears. If you were paying attention you’d know they didn’t come close to turning over every rock. Mueller never even looked at his finances as the media assumed. Never even saw his taxes, revenue sources or debt holders. Turned out Rosenstein quashed the counterterrorism investigation. You’ve bought Trump’s spin. Trump has fulfilled Putin’s wishlist— that much is transparent. Why? Maybe we find out when he no longer controls the DOJ.

Ok, you keep holding on to this hope. It’s good for you to willfully continue To torture yourself . “As soon as this or that happens we’re going to nail him.....actually got him right where we want him now”. Dude. It ain’t happening. You swung and missed. I accepted it. It was hard but I feel better now.  

4 hours ago, alexava said:

Ok, you keep holding on to this hope. It’s good for you to willfully continue To torture yourself . “As soon as this or that happens we’re going to nail him.....actually got him right where we want him now”. Dude. It ain’t happening. You swung and missed. I accepted it. It was hard but I feel better now.  

You don’t seem “better.” 

when trump and his protectors are gone we will find out all kinds of stuff. funny thing about life is when i come across a liar the scale of trump i tune him out. you folks try to justify trumps bullsh*t with fake news or unfair treatment. the fact is anyone that believes a single word the man says has some serious issues of their own. they still have not released the unredacted mueller report. and it is funny how Mueller said he had enough concerns and questions to continue the investigation by handing it off to congress because that is their job and they were supposed to move forward. instead barr covers all the crap up, lies abnout what mueller says, and shuts down the investigation. unless he gets lucky or pardoned barr will face criminal charges. this is why so many republicans have deserted their own party. they have something called honor. some of you book mark this page so you cannot say i did not say so down the road.

4 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

We are all clearly afraid of the "dark winter." 

are you serious or is that a bad joke social?

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He was being interviewed by a guy named George. He never said Bush. But since y’all are concerned about remembering names, watch Trump’s greatest hits:

https://youtu.be/B3e4QoxKIfo

I know the WaPo ran a fact check on Biden’s comments and gave it 4 Pinocchios as not referring to Bush.  What is left unsaid is, if in fact he was referring to George Lopez, what kind of mind would interchange Trumps name with a man you are looking at on Zoom?  What kind of disconnect is there in his head?

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I know the WaPo ran a fact check on Biden’s comments and gave it 4 Pinocchios as not referring to Bush.  What is left unsaid is, if in fact he was referring to George Lopez, what kind of mind would interchange Trumps name with a man you are looking at on Zoom?  What kind of disconnect is there in his head?

The kind I see normal folks make every day. Folks may be talking to someone, have a name on their mind and start to say it. If folks are looking for a narrative they plug facts in and make them fit.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

The kind I see normal folks make every day. Folks may be talking to someone, have a name on their mind and start to say it. If folks are looking for a narrative they plug facts in and make them fit.

That does go both ways.  

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

They should have given it five.

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

qwertial_aphasia.png

s*** I do this all the time in conversation. 

If you or I were trying to keep the kind of crazy ass schedule these candidates are, jumping from one Zoom call/teleconfrernece to the next, flying from city to city, appearing on this TV show then that one, we'd make these sort of verbal stumbles all the time.  

Imagine being- or pretending to be- more concerned by the things that Biden says on accident than by the things that Trump says on purpose.

Imagine thinking that needs to be your focus in these conversations.

56 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump still getting graded on the curve.

DJT has been graded on the curve his whole life...

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/27/the-herald-endorses-president-trump/

The 2020 presidential election is about what people don’t want as much as what they actually do want.

For the left, getting Donald Trump out of office tops the wish list. It’s been that way since the day after the 2016 election. For them, everything the president has done is bad, every move sinister, and every policy one more nail in the progressive coffin.

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/27/the-herald-endorses-president-trump/

The 2020 presidential election is about what people don’t want as much as what they actually do want.

For the left, getting Donald Trump out of office tops the wish list. It’s been that way since the day after the 2016 election. For them, everything the president has done is bad, every move sinister, and every policy one more nail in the progressive coffin.

Imagine taking the Boston Herald seriously in this day and age.

Why is it when people here supposedly "leave" the left they seemingly abandon every decent principle they ever held and morph into troglodytes? You'd think there's a middle ground. 

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Why is it when people here supposedly "leave" the left they seemingly abandon every decent principle they ever held and morph into troglodytes? You'd think there's a middle ground. 

It's been jarring to witness this. Typically it feels more gradual. This one has been sudden and extreme, unless I missed the warning signs. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

It's been jarring to witness this. Typically it feels more gradual. This one has been sudden and extreme, unless I missed the warning signs. 

@Raven_tigerflipped in a similar manner 5 or so years ago, but he took a bit of a hiatus and returned from that absolutely balls to wall insane.

Even going so far as to accuse Barack Obama of intentionally turning the Ebola virus loose in the United States.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

@Raven_tigerflipped in a similar manner 5 or so years ago, but he took a bit of a hiatus and returned from that absolutely balls to wall insane.

Even going so far as to accuse Barack Obama of intentionally turning the Ebola virus loose in the United States.

Whoa. Well, I'll hope for a better outcome this time. It's been a stressful year for everyone. 

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Whoa. Well, I'll hope for a better outcome this time. It's been a stressful year for everyone. 

Well it may be too late. I mean, hell he's posting Brandon Straka here unironically,  a Qanon partisan. Sucks, but he is impressionable and they got their hooks into him. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Unless something recent has happened to kill their credibility, it's a pretty well regarded paper.  MediaBiasFactCheck rates them with a "Right-Center Bias" and "High" for factual reporting and AllSides.com rates them "Lean right."

This has nothing to do with alexava's odd transformation over the last few months.  Just strictly about the Boston Herald.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Unless something recent has happened to kill their credibility, it's a pretty well regarded paper.  MediaBiasFactCheck rates them with a "Right-Center Bias" and "High" for factual reporting and AllSides.com rates them "Lean right."

This has nothing to do with alexava's odd transformation over the last few months.  Just strictly about the Boston Herald.

They went full tabloid circa 1980. About the only only thing worth a flip nowadays is their market coverage, and that's marginal. 

Their editorial section might as well be FOX.

Archived