trumper mentality...............

aubiefifty

"I'm having my gall bladder removed by my stock broker, because he's not a surgeon."

I'm just hoping that all the Hollywood Celebs and other Dems that have promised to leave the country if Trump is re-elected keep their promise this time. Please do.

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm just hoping that all the Hollywood Celebs and other Dems that have promised to leave the country if Trump is re-elected keep their promise this time. Please do.

Trump said he’ll leave if he loses.

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

you might not want to hold your breath. also trump said if he loses he will probably leave the country. you know that right? i mean how much more divided or trashed can this country get under his leadership.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

also trump said if he loses he will probably leave the country.

I'm guessing to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US.

argo as a christian do you think trump is the chosen one? just curious............

Just now, Leftfield said:

I'm guessing to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US.

i want to see him in prison. real prison. it amazes me the crooked stuff he has done and his followers give him a pass. after a while you have to turn away from trump and look at his followers. but if trump goes to prison i will buy the t shirt............

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you might not want to hold your breath. also trump said if he loses he will probably leave the country. you know that right? i mean how much more divided or trashed can this country get under his leadership.

The country is going to be divided no matter who wins. Conservatives such as myself do not agree now, and won't ever agree with Democrat's policies. So to say Biden or Harris or whoever can unite this country is ludicrous.

58 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

after a while you have to turn away from trump and look at his followers

That's when it truly gets scary. Knowing that enough of them exist that he was able to fall through the back door and up the stairs into the White House. 

If Biden wins, our democracy is safe for the time being. But those people aren't going anywhere and they're going to be almost as angry they got when the black dude got elected. Gonna be ugly until the GOP refocuses on the principles by which it claims to be guided and ushers these crazies back towards the light.

Just now, McLoofus said:

That's when it truly gets scary. Knowing that enough of them exist that he was able to fall through the back door and up the stairs into the White House. 

If Biden wins, our democracy is safe for the time being. But those people aren't going anywhere and they're going to be almost as angry they got when the black dude got elected. Gonna be ugly until the GOP refocuses on the principles by which it claims to be guided and ushers these crazies back towards the light.

i agree. and i can remember when a lot of people voted for the best man for the job before we realized integrity is a value this country has lost. look at all the white hate groups getting raided and their weapons being taken away. and the way trump talks about the gov of Michigan who was going to be kidnapped while stating cops would be killed doing so. and also they discussed raping or planned to rape her as well. ask how many repubs have denounced this on this board? most have not because basically trump got the racist base fired up by refusing to denounce them. good people. stand by. this is how badly the right has sold their souls. and some think since trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem he is the chosen one so they have given him a pass on all the horrible things he has done. we are seeing the beginning of the end. look at the repukes trying to disenfranchise america's sacred right to vote. they do not give a damn about america it is all about money and power. and while the dems could be held accountable as well at least they try to help the poor.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

argo as a christian do you think trump is the chosen one? just curious............

No,there is one Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Trump has not been proven to have committed crimes. Hillary has , Obama has, and Biden is on the Hot Seat right now. We'll see about him. Y'all want to convict a proven innocent man bc you don't like the way he conducts himself. I don't understand that, but go ahead if you want to.  If wanting someone to go to prison bc you can't stand them as a person, I could give you a list longer than my leg whom I would want to see in prison starting with Nancy Pelosi.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Trump has not been proven to have committed crimes. Hillary has , Obama has, and Biden is on the Hot Seat right now. We'll see about him. Y'all want to convict a proven innocent man bc you don't like the way he conducts himself. I don't understand that, but go ahead if you want to.  If wanting someone to go to prison bc you can't stand them as a person, I could give you a list longer than my leg whom I would want to see in prison starting with Nancy Pelosi.

i am pretty sure obama and biden were found not guilty and also after a million years  no charges have been filed against hillary i doubt she is guilty. trump is guilty of stealing from charities andscrewing people over fake universities as well as all the small business owners he has screwed as well. the problem is you people will not listen to honorable people who have spoken out on his crookedness. this includes many military leaders as well as repub leaders who have a first hand insiders view of what is actually happening instead of what hannity and some of those folks would have you believe. and when trump loses you are going to hear some really disturbing stuff that will make your hair stand on end when it comes out. remember i said this. if obama said he would not give up the white house willingly he would have been impeached and removed. you might not admit it but i would bet the farm it would happen or they would at least try. tell me i am wrong............

13 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

by chosen one i mean someone chosen by god to fulfill his prophesy. would you admit to this?

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

by chosen one i mean someone chosen by god to fulfill his prophesy. would you admit to this?

No. If you mean the Antichrist or something like that, no.  The beginning of the last days begin when the countries named in Ezekiel launch a concerted attack on Israel. There have been many individual attacks on Israel, but not the one described in Ezekiel.  You're giving Trump way too much relevance there. I believe God sent Trump to combat the evil that the Democrat Party represents.

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

No. If you mean the Antichrist or something like that, no.  The beginning of the last days begin when the countries named in Ezekiel launch a concerted attack on Israel. There have been many individual attacks on Israel, but not the one described in Ezekiel.  You're giving Trump way too much relevance there. I believe God sent Trump to combat the evil that the Democrat Party represents.

ok. i do have friends that believe it just for the record.

13 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure obama and biden were found not guilty and also after a million years  no charges have been filed against hillary i doubt she is guilty. trump is guilty of stealing from charities andscrewing people over fake universities as well as all the small business owners he has screwed as well. the problem is you people will not listen to honorable people who have spoken out on his crookedness. this includes many military leaders as well as repub leaders who have a first hand insiders view of what is actually happening instead of what hannity and some of those folks would have you believe. and when trump loses you are going to hear some really disturbing stuff that will make your hair stand on end when it comes out. remember i said this. if obama said he would not give up the white house willingly he would have been impeached and removed. you might not admit it but i would bet the farm it would happen or they would at least try. tell me i am wrong............

OK. You are wrong.

8 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

OK. You are wrong.

jj you are so deranged in your thinking no one will hardly address you.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:04 AM, TexasTiger said:

Trump said he’ll leave if he loses.

And the downside of that is?

“no answer needed really”

Let some other nation deal with his looming bankruptcy. 

Archived