Freedoms we have lost

MDM4AU

That's my thought exactly. Can you imagine the harm if someone like Hitler were allowed that kind of power by law given to him by the people? Complete havoc.

Like I've said before. Congress has already struck down one of the provisions and will probably get a few more.

This is exactly how the system is supposed to work.

And dems talking about freedoms.hahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

And right there in that little kernel of trust is exactly where Bush and Ashcroft have placed their bet.

I am more comfortable trusting Bush than I am the terrorists that will go undetected if we do not tweak our surveillance and privacy laws. And I am only for tweaking, if they are going further than that, and I know you think they are, then our judges and lawmakers better open their eyes. I for one do not think I have blind trust regarding this matter, or I would be on the football forum saying I don't trust Tuberville to hire a great OC, instead of arguing with liberals over here...

I am more comfortable trusting Bush than I am the terrorists that will go undetected if we do not tweak our surveillance and privacy laws.  And I am only for tweaking, if they are going further than that, and I know you think they are, then our judges and lawmakers better open their eyes.  I for one do not think I have blind trust regarding this matter, or I would be on the football forum saying I don't trust Tuberville to hire a great OC, instead of arguing with liberals over here...

I am in 100% agreeance with you concerning tweaking, rexbo. Where you and I diverge is in the element of trust. I don't trust this administration because everything with them is shrouded in secrecy and they've been caught in too many lies. You don't feel this way. I would love to be able to start a new topic entitled, "I Sure Was Wrong about Bush and I'm Sorry," but, that isn't looking too likely for the forseeable future.

I would love to be able to start a new topic entitled, "I Sure Was Wrong about Bush and I'm Sorry," but, that isn't looking too likely for the forseeable future.

:lol::lol::lol::bs::bs::bs::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Who do you think you're kidding!?!?!?!?!?

Archived