Georgia "probably the most talented team overall in the SEC"

aubiefifty

Lol Kirby's response to Gus saying he has the most talent was pretty funny. He seemed a little salty that Gus said that, or that the reporter asked him about it.

Probably insecure about not being able to win anything of note except beating a battered AU team in the SECCG despite having elite talent across the board.

22 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol Kirby's response to Gus saying he has the most talent was pretty funny. He seemed a little salty that Gus said that, or that the reporter asked him about it.

Probably insecure about not being able to win anything of note except beating a battered AU team in the SECCG despite having elite talent across the board.

He is not wrong. It’s pretty much coach speak. Actually I like that he said that. No more love loss. Just kick ass. 

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

He is not wrong. It’s pretty much coach speak. Actually I like that he said that. No more love loss. Just kick ass. 

I totally agree it's coach speak it just felt like it struck a nerve with him "So Gus has the best talent" felt like a "I'm not stupid you're stupid" type of exchange... One you might expect from someone rocking a bowl cut lol. 

IMO it was unlike the Chris Mack video which was entertaining all the way around

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I totally agree it's coach speak it just felt like it struck a nerve with him "So Gus has the best talent" felt like a "I'm not stupid you're stupid" type of exchange... One you might expect from someone rocking a bowl cut lol. 

IMO it was unlike the Chris Mack video which was entertaining all the way around

It probably did lol. I mean what was the reporter looking for in a question like that?! Do you agree that you have one of the most talented teams ? Uh duh lol. I don’t think he needs Gus to Validate that for him.  

Archived