* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

That was a BS call for Kentucky and now a BS call for AU. Refs need to stay out of it. Losing Hall is not good. That’s RIDICULOUS. 

I saw the UK runner's knee drop. Did nobody else see it?

How on Earth can you go fishing for a foul during a replay? The whole targeting thing is controversial anyways, but not nearly as absurd as picking out penalties in a review.

Hell, if that's the case Alabama should get called for holding everytime there is a review when they are on offense. 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

One good thing - Hall will be back for the start of the UGA game.

No way in hell he should be out. They should fix this coming out of the half wr should have 15 points.

Just now, looney said:

I saw the UK runner's knee drop. Did nobody else see it?

I saw that too but if they were ruling him down there ball should have been placed on the 2. That was a weird series of events all together. They should have explained it.

Just now, Tiger said:

Never seen Gus that pissed I love it

We kick after the half and that dramatically alters the game. Takes a clear and obvious wonderful pick six and turns it into nothing.

Glad, and shocked, that we are ahead.  We cannot get anything going on offense.  They have owned the time of possession.  After a slow start, the D has kept them out of the end zone (well, except that one play that they scored on that was basically blown dead; a worse call than the targeting call).   I just don't understand our inability to come out fast and own the tempo of a game; given our recruiting.  Stoops is an absolute bargain as a head coach.  

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I saw that too but if they were ruling him down there ball should have been placed on the 2. That was a weird series of events all together. They should have explained it.

I may have missed the discussion but couldn't figure out why the announcers weren't saying "well, he's down at the 2 so none of the rest of the play matters."

Was the KY guy's knee down in that crowd? I'm still not sure how it wasn't a TD when his whole body is in the endzone. 

Archived