* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worse than the score is the fact that Auburn has only had the ball three possessions this half because our defense can't manage to get a 3 and out

Early start games are probably going to be more sleepy with the lack of crowd.  We look like it at the moment.  Need a big turnover here. 

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Defense is settling in and playing well. I think the offensive coordinator is doing a good job playing chess with him. 

Offense is okay but it looks like we're acting desperate for big plays instead of just getting the first down. 

Agree, I was gonna say it looks like they are searching for their identity.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

worse than the score is the fact that Auburn has only had the ball three possessions this half because our defense can't manage to get a 3 and out

We've had it 4 times. Punt by Nix, Punt by Marshall, turnover on downs, and the TD. Everything else in your statement is true, though. lol

1 minute ago, shabby said:

I'm honestly not surprised by the garbage play of the defensive front.

Just goes to show what studs Brown and Davidson were. Defensive line is going to be a big problem for us if this is any indication. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

KY looks better prepared....

Well, who's not shocked by that.  Has Gus ever had a team prepared in the opener?  We're still trying to figure out our RB rotation.

Just now, autigeremt said:

A lot of seniors on that team. Adjustments at half important.

The defense has always adjusted under Steele. Not so much on Gus' side of the ball. Lets see if Morris makes a difference. 

Archived